Kamishinso

⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️
No one's pov
It was after school hours and Kaminari ran quickly to Shinso's dorm. As soon as he got there, he bust the door opened and yelled "Why would you do that to me?!". Shinso just turned and smirked at him. "Well hello kitten~". Kaminari then flopped down on top of Shinso who was laying on his bed scrolling through his Instagram. "I was so embarrassed and humiliated" he mumbled. "Well I think it's about time I take it out then and we get to the good part~". Shinso then picked up Kaminari by the waist and tugged his uniform off leaving him in just his underwear. He then made sure the door was locked and then took off his own clothes and Kami's underwear leaving them both naked. He pulled the vibrator out while Kaminari moaned quietly. Once it was out, Shinso said "suck". Kaminari got on his knees and started sucking Shinso's dick then Shinso pulled him off and turned him around so he was bent over the side of the bed. He went in slowly and then sped up his pace. "Fuck!!Shinsoooo~!!!" Kaminari screamed and moaned. Shinso kept going there, going harder. "FUuUUuuUcCKk!!!!" Kaminari yelled as he came. Soon after Shinso came in Kaminari and he pulled out, picking up a weak Kaminari bridal style and taking him to the bathroom. There he cleaned him and then took him out, laying him on Shinso's bed and he changed Kaminari into one of his oversized hoodies and lied down next to him pulling the covers over both of them, soon falling asleep.

I kinda cringed while writing this lol