Tamirio

Requested by @virgil_dream

Tamaki's pov
It was the anniversary of the day me and Mirio first got together today, so I have planned a special surprise for him. Not a lot of people know this but I can cook. Mirio says it's really good and persuades me to open a restaurant and become a chef when I retire from hero work but I don't think everyone will like it. Anyway, I'm going to be making Mirio's favourite food, ramen.
Walking into the kitchen I approached the fridge and cupboards, picking out the ingredients I'd need. (Idk how to make ramen but I wanna lol) Mirio was out on a mission so he wouldn't be back for a while.

Time skip
By the time I had served the food and set the table, I heard the front door open and close and an exhausted Mirio came through to the kitchen. Surprised, he looked at the table, then at me and back at the food, then at me again and ran over and wrapped me up in a tight hug,peppering my face with sweet kisses. "You did this for me?" He spoke softly. I blushed and nodded in response. "Aw thank you bunny". At that, I hid my face in his chest as he brought me closer and chuckled lightly.
We sat down and ate our ramen, Mirio constantly praising me about how good I was at cooking and me blushing but smiling happily.

Towards the end of the evening, we were both sat cuddled up on the sofa, I was huddled underneath Mirio's arm and my eyelids started drooping, indicating I was about to fall asleep. I let myself give in to sleep and my head fell onto Mirio's chest.

Mirio's pov
Tamaki had fallen fast asleep on me and I couldn't help but take a photo. He was just so cute! After admiring my boyfriend, I gently picked him up bridal style and carried him upstairs to our bed, changing him into more comfortable clothing - being one of my hoodies, which was oversized on him - and tucking him under the covers. After getting ready for bed myself, I slipped into bed as well and cuddled Tamaki close.

Tbh I found this super cute, this ship is one of my faves and Tamaki is just soooo cute 🥰