Shindo x bakugou pt2

Bakugou's pov
After a few weeks, me and Shindo were pretty much back to normal. We had been on a few dates, he had gotten to meet some of my friends and I had met some of his and I had even came over to say hello to his parents again and stay over for "sleepovers". (We didn't do much sleeping😉).

Shindo's pov
Oh god. I'm meeting Kat's parents today. I mean, I've met them before but they can be... How do I put this? Terrifying. I remember the last time, Mitsuki kept on giving me death glares every time I tried to hug Kat. That ended well.
Anyways, the only reason that I'm scared is it's my first time sleeping over at his place. It's not so bad in my house as my parents are hardly ever home, but I bet Mitsuki's gonna be watching my every move. Yay.

Time skip
No ones pov
As Katsuki and Shindo sat at the dinner table in the Bakugou's home, Mitsuki glanced back and forth at Shindo very now and then. "So, where abouts are you living now,Shindo?" Asked Mitsuki. "U-Um, not that far away actually. Just the other side of that park down the road".
"About how long are you staying for?" Asked Katsuki's father. "Permanently, we've bought the house and I'm going to a hero school not far from UA. I often pick Kat up from school and we spent some time before I drop him home".
"Ah yes, I've noticed you on the drive when Katsuki has come home a few times" Masaru cut in.
"What?! When were you gonna hell me?!"
"Honey calm down, please".
"We're going upstairs" Katsuki grabbed his boyfriends hand, dragging him angrily away from the table and up the stairs.

Shindo's pov
I found the angry side of Kat very cute and it's a great source to tease him. He can't stay mad at me for long, he just pouts and hides his face in my chest. That's where he is now. I stroked and played with his spiky, soft hair until I heard soft snores. "You really are too adorable Kat."