Bakushinso

I feel like it's been ages since I updated this but I felt like updating it so here it is. (By the way , it's my own art at the top)

Baku's pov
Lately, me and the brainwashing dude have been hanging out a lot together. Today was no exception. We walked to school together as usual until reaching our assigned classes.

However after school was slightly different today. Instead of meeting me outside the door, he waited for me outside of 1-A's classroom. Instead of us parting ways at the bottom of the road, he continued walking until we reached my house, then said goodbye and he walked away. It went like this for a few days until I decided to ask him about it.
"Shinso?" I asked.
"Hm?" He replied.
"How come you've started walking me home after school's finished?"
"Do I need a reason?"
I looked at him dumbfounded. " yeah".
"Well" he started, "I feel different lately".
"What do you mean 'different'?" I questioned, curiously.
"God your so dense"
"No, you just don't explain shit well enough".
He chuckled lightly as if he had no worries at all.
"I'm trying to say I like you idiot"
"Well yeah obviously, I'm the best!" I boasted. "I bet everyone wishes they were you as your so close to me nowadays. People just dream of being in my presence."
At that, he couldn't stop laughing, hugging himself around the waist.
"I bet they do" he said, rolling his eyes, but before I could question that yet again, I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine and a pair of hands pulling me closer by my arms and waist. I opened my eyes, surprised by the sudden action. Shinso was kissing me?!
"When I said I liked you I meant romantically Kat~su~ki" he whispered in my ear, the way he said my name sent shudders down my spine and I collapsed onto his chest. "Well it turns out my brave and strong lion is really just an adorable, helpless kitten~" he spoke gently.
"Tch" I turned my head, loosening myself from him grip and standing steadily on my own two feet.
"Don't you like me back?" He sadly questioned.
I gave in to him at that point and wrapped my arms around him biting my blushing face into his chest so he couldn't see. "I like you too" I mumbled through the fabric of his school shirt. He lifted my chin with his hand and kissed me again more passionately this time and we walked back to my house. Luckily, old hag and my old man were away on a business trip for a week. 😉😉

Hope u enjoyed this crap chapter that I thought of on the spot while writing.