Todoiida

Requested by @LaciWrites

Iida's pov
Right. Today is the day I will do it. I'm going to ask out the hottest guy in our class. Shoto Todoroki. Guaranteed that he's bound to say no but Uraraka and Midoriya know I like him and seem to think it would be ideal to ask him on a date. I decided to be straightforward with my question but it appeared to be a lot harder than I thought.
"Todoroki, could I spare some of your time?"
"Sure Iida, what's up?" He replied. I took a deep breath and played it out in my head quickly. Just ask him. "W-would you... um.. that is, would you want to go on a date with me after school?!" I spoke loudly, squeezing my eyes shut and bowing my head.

Todoroki's pov
Wait what?! I widened my eyes and stared unbelievably at him. "I-I mean it's understandable to me if you don't want to I was kind of expecting you to say no anyway but... um... if it's awkward then don't worry just forget I asked. Midoriya and Uraraka thought it would be a good ide-?!"

I cute him off with a simple gesture, a warm smile and a sweet kiss. "I would love to go on a date Iida. I've actually had feelings for you for a while now, I was just scared of making a wrong move and scaring you off". Strong arms pulled me in closely and protectively hugged me. I looked up at his face seeing an embarrassed class rep, as he leaned towards me connecting our lips one last time. This time he was more dominant, not that I minded and we broke off for air. "I'll wait for you outside the doors" he whispered in my ear, leaving me blushing and smiling happily that my crush of 1 year liked me back.

I actually rlly liked this chapter and might do a part 2 if I feel up to it. Knowing me, it might have some smut 😂 😉