❤️Valentines day special❤️

The ship that got the most requests was Dabihawks so this chapter is gonna be based off their Valentines Day.

Dabi's pov
Carefully and quietly, I got out of the double bed I shared with my boyfriend in our spacious bedroom. Him being the number 2 hero had its economic perks and we were able to buy a house far away from life. I tiptoed down the stairs as not to make much noise and got started making the eggs, bacon and toast. Once I finished frying the eggs and bacon, I flipped the egg onto the toast and laid the bacon on the side, grabbing cutlery and a hot drink, placing them all on a tray and carrying them upstairs to my winged lover.

Hawks' pov
I opened my eyes sleepily to be greeted by the site of my hot (no pun intended) shirtless boyfriend wearing nothing but his boxers and carrying a tray with delicious smelling food. "Morning Dabi" I yawned, stretched and smiled at the black haired male. "Morning he said, placing the tray on my lap and shuffling back into bed. I tucked in on the breakfast, beaming at the flavour of my boyfriend's yummy cooking. "Mm!! This is so good!! Thank you babe!!"
He smiled at me, I lifted a piece of toast to his mouth and he took a bite of it. As we finished eating, I tried getting out of bed, only to be pulled back into the warm bed and embraced in Dabi's arms around my waist. "Stay for a while", he whispered into my shoulder. I turned to face him, pecking him on the lips and snuggling against his chest. He's so warm. I feel so lucky to be his lover. I'm going to do something for him today.

Time skip
Whilst Dabi was in the shower, I prepared a few sandwiches and snacks, wrapping them up and putting them in a bag. I made my way into the bathroom and said "we're going out in a bit when your ready babe."
"Ok gorgeous" he replied.
Closing the door, I walked back down the stairs and waited. We were pretty comfortable with each other so it didn't really matter if we saw anything embarrassing.
When he made his way downstairs, I drooled. He wore black ripped jeans, a lightning blue and black t-shirt, patterned with bolts of lightning and a leather jacket with a plain black choker.
"Close your mouth idiot, there's a fucking puddle of drool" he smirked.
"R-right u-um-" I blushed hard. "L-let's gay-I mean go".Fuuuuuuuuckkk
I grabbed the bag, my boyfriend's hand and we left to the park.

Dabi's pov
Hawks was blushing the entire walk and clung to my arm, using it to hide his red face. So cute, I love this idiot so much. We put down a blanket and I laid down on it, as Hawks pulled out sandwiches and snacks. "Oh wow, did you make these?"
"Yep, while you were getting ready".
I took a bite from the sandwich he handed me and quickly ate it all as it was so tasty. He giggled at me and I kissed him cheek at sat him on my lap. "I love you my little mouse" I whispered in his ear, knowing fully well I got to him. I felt him shiver and relax in my hold, then he turned cold. We stood up and I picked up the blanket l, wrapping it around his shoulders and wings.
Putting my arm around him, we walked back home.
When we got in, I picked him up and carried him to bed. I threw him on the bed and kissed him passionately and my hands roamed his body. Hickies formed as I kissed his neck and chest, stroking his wings and working down to his thighs. He whimpered and moaned loudly as I continued.

Later on, we just cuddled and I fell asleep to his soft snores and comforting hug.

Hope u enjoyed. I decided to cut out the smut since I wanted to make it mainly cute, but kept some spicecuz why not? Hope everyone enjoys their day!!💜