Bakudeku

⚠️angst warning ⚠️
Back when they were in middle school
Deku's pov
"Hey nerd, if you want a quirk so bad there actually might be a way. Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building" kacchan told me laughing with is friends aka my bullies. He wouldn't call them friends, they're just people for him to boss around and do what he wants them to do. I've been bullied by kacchan since the beginning of my first school year and I've had enough of it. No one who watches it happen cares enough to help me stand up to kacchan and even the teachers pay no attention to it. So with my low self esteem, depression and anxiety, plus the voices, all I can do is listen and think what they say is true.

I headed up to the roof, crying and listening to the voices as they told me all these negative things. I pulled out a small blade I kept in my pocket and rolled up my sleeves.
1 cut "die"
2 cuts "useless"
3 cuts "quirkless"
4 cuts "stupid"
5 cuts "ugly"
6 cuts "fat"
7 cuts "loser"
8 cuts "you'll never be a hero"
I stood on the edge of the roof with tears spilling out of my eyes like waterfalls and blood cascading down my arms. I closed my eyes, thinking "it will all be over soon". One step forward onto the empty platform of air and the feeling of flying forward taking over my body, sending shivers down my spine from the cold winds.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my wrist, earning a yelp of pain from me. Wide eyes, I turned to be met with the red eyes of kacchan, looking at me in shock. " why?" He whispered. "Why would you do it?"
"Because you told me to" I replied. He pulled me down off the edge and wrapped me in a comforting hug. " I didn't think you would you always seem so happy like what I say doesn't get to you. I'm so so so so sorry Izuku". My eyes widened slightly. "Y-you called me I-Izuku. Why?"
"Because you are amazing and didn't deserve that. I'm sorry p-please f-forgive me" he stuttered, crying and shaking with me in his arms. I started crying again too and he pulled my jacket and blood soaked shirt off me. He stated guiltily at all the cuts littering my body. He then tipped his sleeves off his shirt and used the fabric to wrap around my arms.

Later
We were sitting in kacchan's room with me on his lap as he didn't trust me to be on my own. " I'm still so sorry izuku" he spoke softly. His breath tickled the back of my neck. "I forgive you kacchan".