Todobaku

I felt like writing some fluff with a slight bottom todoroki cuz y not

Bakugou's pov
Waking up from a peaceful nights sleep, I tumbled sleepily out of bed into the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and get ready for the day as usual. Today was just another day, just another day. I sauntered down the stairs to the common room to get breakfast to start my day but was interrupted by a loud bang and all the extras screaming "happy birthday Bakugou!!"
Once I process what is going on Kirishima spoke up. "Midoriya told us it was your birthday today so we all joined together to throw a surprise party for you" he beamed. "Tch... thanks I guess".
I looked around hoping to see a familiar heterochromatic haired male but to my dismay, was nowhere to be seen. "Looking for your boyfriend Kacchan?~" denki teased realising what I was doing. I blushed furiously stuttering to deny the stupid remark. "He's not my boyfriend idiot I don't care about him".
"Dude, you literally ran up to him and shook him in the sports festival and panicked when he wouldn't wake up" Sero back-chatted. I blushed "tech whatever loser. Any way I wanna open my presents" I say having noticed the pile of presents.

A while later, I was on to opening the last present. It was absolutely huge. "For blasty from the bakusquad" I read allowed from the tag attached. Taking the lid off and peering inside I saw the very person I was looking for ages ago. Todoroki. He was wrapped from head to toe in orange ribbon in a cute outfit with a baby blue jumper and white shorts with matching knee high socks and little blue bows on the sides. 'Adorable' I thought blushing. I unwrapped him from the ribbon and sat him on my lap. Everyone cooed at the cute sight in front of them and Shoto just buried his embarrassed face in my neck. I picked him up, not liking the attention on us and took him upstairs to my room, placing him on the bed and locking the door. "Thanks Kat... and happy birthday" he smiled that gorgeous smile.
"No problem and thanks" I replied blushing. He crawled over to me on the bed and curled up on my lap (like in the picture⬆️) whilst I scrolled through movies to watch.
A few hours later, I realised he had gone to sleep so I cuddled up behind him in the bed, spooning him, as I know he likes being the little spoon more, and slept soundly by his side all night.

Happy birthday to my favourite angry Pomeranian tsundere!!🧡💥I'm early by like 30 minutes but better than never.