35. Wet

Dripping on me, let me lick it up
Keepin it wet for me, let me lick you up
Legs behind my neck, tongue in yo...
Imma lick you till you scream and then
Lick you again

"Do you have to go?" Kitty said while they were enjoying each other in the shower.

Icee was sucking on her breasts while he thrust in her, holding her against the shower wall.

He stopped sucking on her breasts and moved to her neck. "Babe, Zack's here. Some business I guess I need to tend to."

"O-okay...b-but..this is nice, you feel so good."

"You're so fucking wet...you know I like that."
He thrust hard in her making sure she felt all of his length. He knew that would make her hit her orgasm faster.

Kitty threw her head back and shivered. "Stay right there Icee...just like that...mmm."

"Girl, this your last nut and then you need a break. Hungry? Better feed my baby, girl," he said.

"I am hungry, I'll make us something."

He nibbled on her neck and felt her tremble and shake, reaching a climax. He kissed her and sucked on her lips, wanting to stand there kissing her forever. Her kisses were enough for him. They were intoxicating.

"Baby, can we stay this happy forever? I know it's only been two weeks...but I wanna feel like this for a lifetime."

"We'll work on it. Long as we love each other. Trust each other. Talk and listen to each other."

"I got you, girl," he said, kissing her, then a trail down to her breast and then her stomach. "And my lil man here."

She giggled. "You better go see what Zack wants. Let me finish my shower and then I'll make us all something to eat."

"A'ight," he said. "Love you, baby."

Icee dried off and put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt. If Zack was not hounding him, he would still be on the shower enjoying Kitty. They had the rest of the day to themselves before she planned on going back to work. He planned on relaxing and doing nothing before her prepared for the tour. T-Zack was handling all his business while away so this has to be business.

He grabbed his phone and headed downstairs. T-Zack was sitting in the living room on the sofa like he lived there, kicked back, feet on the table, talking on the phone and holding a tablet swiping through. T-Zack must have been using their place to chill while they were away.

"Yo!"

"Lemme call you back," T-Zack said to whoever he was talking to and hung up. He stood and gave Icee a man hug. "What's good witcha? Looking all fresh."

"Man, I'm still honeymooning and you bothering me like shit's urgent. I told you to handle everything, what did you fuck up?"

T-Zack shook his head. "Naw playa, what did you fuck up? Or fuck with?"

"What's up?"

"You ain't seen none of the media shitstorm going on? You really been under a rock, huh?"

"I been under my wife. What you mean?"

T-Zack held out the tablet for him. "Look playboy, you been top of the news all week long."

Icee did not know what he was looking at. T-Zack was on the TMZ website and his face was plastered everywhere. Wedding photos, him and Kitty...and then there was Bonnie.

"Why the fuck are they talking about me and my wife and Bonnie in the same damn sentence? Did that shit get out what she did to Kitty, cuz..."

"Naw playboy, read mother fucker, read."