31. Fact Iz Life

Fo life, me and dem boyz, it's fo life
Freezy, Zack, TA, AKA, Ice, fo life!
You fuck wit' one you get us all
Fuck wit us, we handle all y'all

Kitty still did not want to talk to Icee about what really happened. She knew she would have to say something and make peace with it because TA and Icee were family. Not blood cousins but family nonetheless. She went to work early, leaving Icee's place and tried not to think about the previous night.

She was doing a good job of it till Icee called her.

"Babe, come meet me down at the studio."

"What's up?"

"We need to talk this shit out with TA. You really ain't think Imma give that nigga a pass, right?"

"Icee, don't do anything stupid. I'm coming down."

She went down to one of the recording studios and only Icee and T-Zack were sitting there. That was a relief.

"Hey, Zack."

"Zack said you were in hysterics fighting TA. I saw his face Kit, you weren't playing."

"Okay, soooo, you wanta hit him too?"

Icee jumped up. "Hell yeah!" He stood in front of her. "Kitty, he trying to push up on you, that shit ain't cool."

"You both know he had a little crush on me. It's my fault, I shouldn't flirt back with him. He's just...he didn't mean to do what he did," Kitty said, really trying to believe that.

"Naw, I need to see what that lil yellow nigga gotta say for himself."

A knock on the studio door interrupted them. Icee opened it and there was TA. Under one eye was a dark purple, black-ish bruise, his nose was bruised and several deep red scratches on his face.

"Look like you went a round with Money Mayweather," T-Zack said with a chuckle.

"You ready to be a man about this?" Icee said to him.

"Look Ice, I was fucked up last night. You know I meant no disrespect."

Icee got up in his face, stared him down but TA did not flinch. "That's my wife! What you think you were doing with my wife?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me lil nigga, apologize to her!"

TA looked over at Kitty, she looked him square in his eyes.

"Kit, I'm sorry, I-"

"Say that shit like you mean it!" Icee yelled up in his face.

"Kitty, I'm sorry! You know I didn't mean anything. I was fucked up, like you said, drinking too much. I'm sorry."

"Kitty, you cool with that?" Icee asked her.

"Can I have a minute alone with TA," Kitty said.

"Naw baby, say what you need to say to now."

"No, Ice, let me talk to TA alone. I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

Icee glared TA down before he walked to Kitty and kissed her. "I love you, baby. Handle that."

Icee and T-Zack left the studio. TA had a smirk on his face like he did not mean a word he had said. Kitty went over to him and smacked him in the face.

"Look lil boy, you are lucky I didn't tell Icee what you really were trying to do."

He rubbed his face, grimaced at her. "Why are you playing me, Kitty?"