11. Lick It, Hit it, Stick it, Quit it

Imma tell u right now this ain't a luv song
I like to lickity, lick, lick it all night long
Imma hit, hit, hit baby I go strong
Just let me stick, stick, stick it
(Say what) I said stick, stick, stick (uh-huh)
Don't worry cuz this ain't wrong
U ain't staying da night, move it right along
We gotta quit, quit, quit
Just let me lick, lick, lick...

Kitrina heard about many Grammy after-parties, and the Facts were all trying to make several of them. Ginger came over to Kitrina.

"Girl, please tell me the Facts 'bout to come celebrate at my boy Spitfire's party."

"Ummm, I think they were trying to go to Diddy's..."

"Diddy is old news, Spitfire is where it's at. If they want to go to that party, then you can still come with me to Spit's thing. I can get you in.  Tell Icee, it'll be fine."

There was no way she was leaving Icee on a night like this. It was his night. He won five Grammys and they were the belle of the ball. Everyone wanted them at their party. Good thing he already made plans to go to Spitfire's party. Some of the other Facts decided to hit up some other parties just so there was a presence all around. She knew they were going to party up no matter where they were.

They made a quick stop at the hotel to change their clothes into party gear and they were off to Spitfire's party at a club in Los Angeles.  Again, there were so many celebrities to see she thought she was in Wonderland. Everybody looked so good and better than when she saw them on television. She was glad she found Ginger.

"Hey girl," Ginger hugged her.  "Again, cute outfit. You sure have the fashion style, I see why Icee snapped you up. Girl, come with me, let me introduce you to some of my people. I don't hang much with these celebs, but I know how to hobnob with the best of them."

"Hey, you can't just take my girl like that," Icee protested as Kitrina walked off with Ginger.

"Oh, he'll get over it. Look, there's Drake, he so cool. I had a thing for him and we had a lil thing, but shhh, keep that on the DL," Ginger nodded toward him as he played with a group of people.  "Hey, there's SZA, she's so cool." Ginger waved to her as they walked by.

"I met Lady J and she was nice."

"Oh yeah, she's real cool, she doesn't let all this fame get to her head like some of these folks. Now you want to know who the real divas are?"

Ginger was having fun spilling all the tea on the rich and famous. It was not just the singers and rappers there at the party, lots of actors and rich high society people were there too. She did not even get to say hello to Spitfire. They found a booth and sat as Ginger signaled a bartender. 

"You and Icee look so hot together. I mean, I didn't even know he was not seeing Bonnie anymore. And she had her claws deep in him since day one. I was there when they first met, and ba-bay! Let me tell you, her old ass needed to quit."

Kitrina laughed at that.

"I was a fan of hers before, and then when she started dating Icee I think I was like, naw, I'm cool with her. Never in a million years did I think I would be dating Icee."

"He has taste...now," Ginger stated.  "Girl, you are so cool and I don't meet many people like you in L.A. How long are you going to be here? We should hang?"

"I'm not sure, just a couple of days, I have to get back home and start up this fashion line."

"I hear you," Ginger nodded.

Icee came over to them.

"I been looking for my girl," he ranted.

"She's fine, stop being a stalker," Ginger chided him.