51. Six Sexxy Sisters

A/N: No song by Fact Iz or Icee can capture the feel of this chapter. But get ready to see the sisters in action for the first time. Please comment and tell me what you think.

"Kitty sit down!"

Kitty lifted her eyebrow at Randi raising his voice to her. She looked around to make sure he was talking to her.

"Excuse me?"

"Kitty, I'm just looking out for you. If Icee knew you were running around in here doing the most, he will somehow blame me and kick my ass."

"I'm your boss, not him."

"True, but I care Kitty, and you are getting into the ninth month and you need to slow down."

All she was doing was going downstairs to see Fayme and Krystle to discuss their next walk-thru of the mall. How was that doing anything extra crazy?

"Bye Randi, I'll be with the ladies."

She left him and walked to the elevator and took it one floor down. Yes, she was about to be in her ninth month and she was still dressed to impress in leggings, a long sleeveless white shirt with a black blazer on top, and flat ballerina shoes. It felt weird not wearing her heels, but her feet thanked her. She could move faster with her flats, so it was a win-win. She would slow down when she was closer to her due date in five weeks, but for now, she was fine.

She made it to Fayme's office and she was on the phone, so she took a seat and waited. Kitty pulled out her phone and answered some text messages and looked over some emails.

"Yo Kitty, I'm done, come on let's discuss business," Fayme said after she ended her call.

"Hold on," Kitty said, looking at her phone, an unknown number coming through. Not many people had her phone number so she answered all calls no matter what. "Hello."

"Kitty!" she heard in a whisper.

"Yes, uh...who is-"

"It's me, Tennille."

It did not sound like her sister at all. "NiNi, what's going on? Why are you whispering and sound like that?"

"I'm so sorry Kitty," Tennille said, and now she was crying.

Something was wrong and she jumped up from her seat.

"Tennille, what's wrong? Tell me something."

"I'm scared, you need to come and get me, " she said weakly, she barely heard her.

"Okay, sis I got you. Tell me what is going on."

"I'm trying to keep quiet so he doesn't find me."

"Who?"

"TA."

Oh shit! Tennille was somewhere with TA sounding weird and scared and she knew this was not going to go well.

"NiNi, please tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Fayme looked at her quizically just as Krystle walked in.

"Kitty, please come get me!" Tennile said again.

She motioned for Krystle to get out her phone.

"Call Big Sis," Kitty told her, then motioned for Fayme to give her phone to her.

"Aw shit, Kelly line on deck," Fayme said, handing her the phone.

"Fayme, can you..."

"I'll let you all handle family business," Fayme said, grabbing her laptop and rushing off. Her girl knew the deal. She knew when and when not to get caught up in a Kelly-family situation. Better to not have her as a witness.