44. Ice-aholic

*Back to rap. I'll start switching between the two now.
Diamonds on my neck, diamonds err'where
Diamonds on my wrist, just so you can stare
A 100K on each finger so I'm a millionaire
I ice her out cuz we bossin' now that only seem fair
Ice-aholic, and I know it, I ain't even gotta lie
It's the shine err'time that catches my eye
Addicted to the ice just like the sex
Put me in rehab but I still won't buy less

The photos of Kitty and Icee announcing they were expecting a baby in October of that year indeed shocked everyone. Everyone quickly did the math and figured she was pregnant before she got married. That she had been pregnant when on tour with Icee and no one had caught wind of it. Their announcement was the headline for two weeks straight.

All the gossip blogs were writing about it. TMZ wanted specifics, but Kitty was doing things on her terms. On their joint website and social media pages, they released the pictures. Kitty trademarked IceeJay and that leaked, as expected, so everyone knew it was a boy.

Meanwhile, Bonnie was seen canoodling with a new mystery man. All rumors of her and Icee were gone, now it was the talk that she was a big hoe. None of that was Kitty's concern because she was getting ready for her baby. The house was built just getting it furnished and decorated would take a while longer. She wanted to be in their home before the baby was born. She was not adding a nursery to the loft but adding a baby area in the master bedroom.

She was still working and saw no need to stop because she felt fine. Even though she no longer ran KStyle Fashions, she was still in the business and helped when she could. She was with Ashley on her first photoshoot since they decided to do it on campus at Missouri State University along with several of the students who applied to be models. They were shooting in a classroom and the pics would immediately upload on their site for the back to school crowd.

"Girl, sit your ass down somewhere!" Ashley fussed at her as Kitty directed the stylists with Ashley's look. Since no one was allowed to do Ashley's hair but herself, and she made sure it was in her contract, the stylists were only there for the clothing overall look.

"Am I bothering you?"

"Yes! All I have to do is stand here and look pretty why do I need you and your big belly here? Doing too much! I hope when that big head baby comes you sit yo ass down with him. You rich bitch, act like it. You don't have to work."

"You know that's not me."

"We get that from our momma, huh? If she would have sat down, chilled out, saw a doctor..."

"Don't even!" Kitty pouted and stomped her foot at her sister. "If mommy could have six kids and take care of us without that sperm donor who left, I can do a lot with one."

"Least hire a nanny for the baby."

"No!"

"Say that now, wait till the baby here. You're not going to stop working, what the hell are you expecting to do? Drag him all around with you? Even I had help."

"Yes, all of us babysitting for you. I was eighteen when Atiya was born."

"But for real Kit, hire some help. There's no shame in that."

She thought about it, but she did not want to be one of those celebrity parents that barely raised their child. She hoped Icee was not going to be that way either, even though he was going to start his new movie shortly after she gave birth. She had to figure that out.