4. Iz You Iz My Baby

She say she wanna fuck me all night long
Baby iz u fo' real, honey I ain't dat strong
She say she heard 'bout dem boyz
Cra, Free, TA, Z, and me, I'm Icee
Iz you wha? Iz you wha? Iz you my bae-bee?
Oh, is you my lay-dee, pull up, u might be

It had been weeks since he last saw Kitrina and she walked out on him at Club 417. He was still shocked that a female would just walk away from him like he was just a bum on the street. He was Isaac Curtis! The one and only Icee of the hit group Fact Iz! He was not a chump on the street. Her loss.

Except he could not get that badass chick with the big afro, huge ta-tas, six-pack abs, and luscious lips out of his mind. It was bizarre because girls were constantly throwing themselves at him in every city, but he did not want any of them. He was turning honies down left and right because he could not keep that sexy ass chick with the afro out his head.

"Did you fuck that Hurricane Kitrina hard from the back man?" TA took a long hit of the blunt while they smoked and chatted it up. "I bet you had her ass all up in the air stroking that lil chick."

"Man give me my blunt." Icee snatched it and took a hit.

He was not trying to discuss what was going on with him and Kitrina because even though she said to forget about her he still tried calling her a few times, but she would not pick up. He could not believe one chick was stressing him out.

"I'm just saying man, pass her on when you done. I wanna fuck her and her sister. Together. Ménage a mother fucking trois!"

"Yo young ass can't handle chicks like them," he said, puffing the blunt. Although, he did not know if Krystle too was celibate. She drank and partied harder than Kitrina. Maybe he should have gone after that twin.

Fuck! Why was he still stressing?

Because he wanted her, plain and simple.

He called her again and just went for it.

"Hey Kit, this is Ice. You still mad? You mad, mad, or just mad? Look, me and the Facts throwing an all-white party at the spot Thanksgiving weekend and I want you and twin to be there. You know I got you hooked up with the VIP, so don't worry about anything. I hope you want to see me as much as I want to see you. Alright, then peace."

Why did he sound like a complete busta, but he did not care now.

Club 417 was packed for the all-white party. A few celebrities he was cool with even made their way to Springfield to attend the party. It was lit. He was in a good mood because he just knew that Kitrina would be there, even though she never called him back or said she would be there. If she did not show up tonight he was going to forget about her and be done with it.

He spotted her twin Krystle talking it up with Freezy and some of their crew. He grinned, and he went over to them because he just knew Kitrina was somewhere close.

"Hey, twin!" Icee hugged her. "You looking good."

"Man! I have never been to a party like this. This that rich bitch shit! I feel so country and out of place," Krystle started as she looked around the club.

She did not look like she didn't fit in. She was wearing this fly ass wide-leg white bodysuit that fit every one of her curves just right. A black belt around her waist attached a cape that touched down to the floor. Her large breasts were stretching through the material and he tried to keep his attention on her face, which was perfectly made up. Her hair in a sleek bob. A glass of champagne was already in her hand.

"Where's your sister?"

Krystle shrugged and sipped her drink. "She had a funky attitude talking about she didn't want to come so I left her ass. I was not trying to miss a minute of this."