32. Make U My Wife

A/N: Songs will now be Icee's solo songs that he sings, not rap, that he wrote about Kitty. Again, I'm not a songwriter.

The day you told me that you loved me
Happiest day of my life
Been around the world, made mistakes, I'm just a man
But I knew I wanted you as my wife
Share my world with you lady
You're my everything and I love you
Can't wait till the day I make you my wife

Today was the day!

She woke up in bed with her twin sister and Nola snuggled up next to her. She squeezed her baby sister then lifted herself from the bed, not wanting to wake them up. They had a long night. Strippers, dancing, lots of drinking, and screaming and singing loudly for no reason. Great bachelorette party.

She wondered what Icee was doing. He said he was not having a party, but she knew he must have done something.

She went into her bathroom, closed the door, and called him.

"Babe, you up already? Anxious?"

"No, just wanted to call you and tell you how much I love you and I can't wait to see you and marry you."

"Did you get drunk at your party last night?"

She giggled. "You know I don't drink!"

"Well, when I met you, you weren't having sex or cussing either, now look at you."

"Shut up," she said, with a giggle. "How was your bachelor's party?"

"The party with me, myself and I? Just great. How many more hours we got? Let's get this shit over already. You've been my wife in my head since I put that ring on your finger, today just makes it official for err'body else."

She looked at the time on her phone. It was just before seven a.m. They were getting married at four p.m. "Nine hours and some change. I have sooo much to do! I better wake my sisters. Bye, Mr. Curtis."

"Love you, baby."

She left the bathroom and walked over to the bed where her sisters slept, climbed up on it, and started to jump up and down.

"I'm getting married! I'm getting married!"

"Girl, I will snatch you bald, sat down!" her twin roared at her.

She sat down and crossed her legs on the bed between them. Nola slowly sat up and stretching, then rubbed her eyes.

"How'd I get in here? I have a whole room," Nola said, running her fingers through her ruffled hair.

"Ginger's in mom's room. Fayme took your bed in the room with Tennille. Rena and LeyLey in their old room."

"This house isn't big enough," Nola said. "How did mom raise six girls in this lil house?"

"Well, me and twin never wanted to be apart, but the rest of y'all bickered over having your own room," Krystle said, getting out the bed. "Enough chit chat. Let's get to Ashley's place and get our hair and face beat."

Getting eight women showered and ready in that four bedrooms three-bathroom house took a lot of effort. Sarena went home, she lived down the street and around the corner. She had to get her girls and bring them to the shop, they were both going to be flower girls at the wedding, along with Ashley's daughter. Victor kept the girls for the night, which he usually did when there was a girls' night out. She wanted to make sure her sisters were with her all day to help with the final details.

At Ashley's hair salon, Hair By Us For Us, her six stylists and two make-up artists were put to the test. Trust and believe Kitty was paying them enough that they did not mind the hard labor. Plus, they would be in her wedding program and so their business would pick up doing the hair of Kitty Kelly and her sisters. Even Ginger was impressed with little Springfield girls glamming her up.