20. Haterz Come Out At Night

Hatin' me, why dey hatin' me
U know U winnin' when da haterz be
Tryin' to get at me, they want my money
Mad at my fame, spittin' on my name
Damn shame, muh'fuckas stay playin' games
I ain't mad, got my bag, why da fuck I'm mad
They mad, stay mad, ain't gotta worry it's they bad

Kitty felt like she did not get any sleep after her party. When they finally made it home, they were both were knocked out. When she woke up early the next day, it all felt like a dream. Till she felt that rock on her hand.

She smiled as she stared at it. It was huge. It was definitely an Icee diamond, the bigger the better.

"Stop staring at it so hard, you'll put your eye out," Icee said to her as he lay in bed beside her.

"I love it!" she gushed.

"I thought it was too much?"

"It is, but, I still love it. Maybe I'll get another one for daily wear."

"Whatever lil mama wants," he said, cuddling up to her. "I think I have some energy now, we should celebrate by breaking that abstinence clause."

"I have to get up and go to work," she said, sitting up.

"Ma, I told you, boss shit you sleep in."

"Not the way I run things," she said, kissing him then getting out the bed. "You sleep in all you want. Maybe I'll see you later at the office."

She showered, did her make-up, and got dressed. When she came out of the bathroom, Icee was still asleep in bed. She walked over to him to kiss him before she left, but he grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed.

"Let me give you something to leave with a smile," he said, going down between her legs as he raised her skirt. They were abstaining...from all sex....but no way was she going to stop him.

She had a smile on her face as she walked into her office. Yes, it was Saturday morning, but she had taken Friday off so she'd told her staff to expect to come in on Saturday. She texted Krystle and Fayme to meet her in the conference room soon as she made it in. They were sitting at the table.

"Girl! That party was so live last night I did not think you would make it in," Fayme said with a large mug of coffee in front of her and donning large sunglasses over her eyes. "I saw so many possibles up in there I thought I was playing spades."

"I saw one strong possibility. That fire ass Tempo. I was dancing on him all night long," Krystle said with a big grin.

"Uh, you know he has a girlfriend. And two, my girl Gin has dibs on him when he is done with her."

"She takes all my hot men, huh? First Craig, now Tempo. Bitch, I'on like her," Krystle pouted.

"You ain't have either of them so hush," Kitty said with a laugh. "But ladies, I'm about to change the game up in here. Running KStyle Fashions is nice and all, and I love it, but you know, it's time for me to do my own thing."

"What she talking about?" Fayme said.

"She mighta smoked some of what TA was smokin' last night."

"Oh....yeah...okay," Fayme said, sitting lower in her seat. "Shhh, so was I, hence the shades."

"Ladies! Be serious! I'm talking about my dream. Our dream. Ladies, we're going to build that mall."

"Get the fuck out," Fayme said, taking off her shades. "How you gonna-"

"Icee's gonna back me, but it's going to be all us. From the ground up, we build the second mall Springfield so desperately needs. And I'm breaking ground as soon as next month."