36. Lay U Down

Let me lay you down in my bed and look at you

You don't need clothes just them red bottoms
Imma spread them legs, get between them, and do what you like
Lay you down, Imma lick you up
Lay you down, then Imma lick you down
Round and round till you cream, hear you scream
Baby, have you had enough, I'm ready for round two

Kitty had to get over the fact that she had to keep her pregnancy under wraps just a little bit longer. That was fine. She was not showing, her sisters would not suspect. They would be upset with her that she did not tell them soon as she found out. They would get over it.

They had to get through this Bonnie situation first.

Returning to work, everyone was quiet to her, but she was sure they were talking about her behind her back. None of them knew about her and Icee's relationship and how strong it was and that she believed in her man. They knew Icee, the sexaholic that rapped about sex 24-7. The Icee that proudly boasted about threesomes and orgies and groupies and sex and living a wild life.

That was not the Icee she knew.

She never doubted Icee would cheat on her. Call her naive, but she knew in her heart Icee had not. Not with that crazy psycho Bonnie, not with anyone. Let them think whatever, the truth was going to come out. She had the best person she knew on the case, Detective Victor St. James, also known as Killer Vic. Bonnie messed with the wrong family.

"Hey sissy," Krystle said, walking into her office and sitting in a chair.

She looked up at her sis, then looked back at her laptop. If anyone could figure out the changes going on in her body, it was her twin sister. They were not identical, but their twin vibe was always strong.

"Everything good on the work front?"

"Fuck the work, bitch, what's up with old lemonhead ass Bonnie? Why didn't you let me come out and deal with her since you wanta  be Ms. Goody Two shoes all the damn time."

Kitty rubbed her eyes, turned to her sister. She was already tired of this situation. "What do you think sis? You know Icee well over this time, what do you honestly think?"

"That boy worships the ground you walk on, Kit. I saw that from day one," she said. "But that bitch, I'on know her! She could have jumped on his dick and impregnated herself."

Kitty chuckled at her sister. "You right, she is that scandalous. Icee would have told me if something went down like that. He told me what happened Grammy night...well, it was the day before Grammy night."

"Oh yeah?"

"She tried it. He told her ass no and she went about her business. Now, his ass should have told me that from the jump. Her ass shouldn't been around him like that, kicking it like friends."

"I don't see what he saw in her. Cute face, the whole attitude has always been stank. Like she thinks she all that. Bitch please! Don't let me see her anywhere. I'll deal with her how we used to deal with bitches like her."

Kitty grinned. Slicing up a high-profile person like Bonnie Walker, no way their brother-in-law could protect them from that. She was past all that. She was more mature and she would deal with Bonnie more maturely.

"Sis, believe payback gonna be a bitch."

"Just so you know, I believe in Icee too," Krystle said standing. "So does the rest of your sisters. We already discussed it when it first came out. Sarena was gonna fly out and get her...but if she really with child, she ain't trying to catch that case."

"Good. Y'all stand down, damn! Let me handle this."

She loved her sisters, but she knew how they were. She was the only one that "found herself" and gave up that wilding out life. They still believed in "fuck a bitch up, ask questions later."