25. Cloud 9ine

High, high, high above the sky.
Imma win, win, win cuz I'm so fly.
Floatin' on anotha' level,
You can't catch me now.
Check my resume, check my sales,
Check my rings, Roli watches, custom Benz, and spins.
Da Grammys on my wall dust all y'all
We da best, that's why we high
Higher than the rest, we could nine

"You look fly, I look fly, we all look fly!" Tennille said as they posed for selfies in their hotel suite they were sharing. "Ain't nobody else gonna be flyer than us tonight, boo boo."

"All those hot celebrities, with the nips, tucks, million-dollar dresses, and a whole-body squad? We're just here to be background, and I'm okay with that."

"Kitty! You are Kitty Kelly engaged to the most nominated negro up in there tonight. And hell, I'm Tennille Kelly, bitches better recognize."

Icee and TA were meeting them at their hotel room. Her outfit was different this year. Instead of a regular dress, she wore a fitted emerald green bodysuit with a long train attached to the back that gave the illusion it was a dress from the back. From the front, she was showing all her legs. Instead of the fro out and wild, her stylist tamed it back in a big puff. She wore simple jewelry, only her rock on her finger and diamond earrings.

Icee had not seen her outfit, he wanted to be surprised, except she told him her color so he could coordinate. When he came in and saw her he smiled.

"Looking green like my money," he said, grabbing her in his arms. "You look damn sexy."

He hungrily kissed her so hard she had to catch her breath when he was done.

"Boy, you're going to mess up my lip stain," she said, wiping lipstick from his lips.

"You don't even need all that, Imma kiss on them lips all night long," he said kissing her again. "I missed you so much, babe. Don't leave my side tonight."

"Imma need y'all to cool that shit all the way down," Tennille said.

"Naw babe, we gone do it up like that too," TA said, trying to kiss Tennille, but she held her hand up to his face.

"Naw bruh, hold up. No kissy face for me. Here," she said, holding out her hand to him. "Kiss right there playa. Maybe tonight if you lucky, you can kiss some other parts of my body."

"Umm, NiNi, stop," Kitty said to her sister.

"Them two are in their own limo," Icee said. "I don't even wanna know what freaky shit they gonna get into."

"We're walking in with two fly Kelly girls, all the fellas gone hate," TA said, kissing all over Tennille's hand and up her arm.

"Oh, here babe, your gift," Icee said, pulling out a small box.

"Didn't I tell you-"

"Babe, I already bought it before you said...I don't do refunds, ma. So you gonna wear this tonight?"

She opened the box and it was a gorgeous diamond bracelet with a "K" charm on it.

"I love it!"

"I know my woman," he said, putting it on her.

"Yo Tennille, want me to ice you out?" TA asked.

"A girl never says no to diamonds."

They made it to the two limos waiting downstairs. Kitty and Icee were with Michelle and T-Zack again. TA and Tennille were with Freezy and AKA. The whole way there Icee kept kissing Kitty and cuddling on her.

"You're feeling okay?" she asked, rubbing his forehead. "You're acting extra clingy today. Nervous about the awards? Performing?"

"No baby, I have you here, I'm good," he said, giving her another kiss. "I need you."