A Snake's Wish (🖤)

Začít od začátku

You gasped under your breath, that blushing slightly at the sight of the shirtless man with the blue snake like tail. The man glared at her darkly, and you just watched, like a jerk.

"W-what are you..?" You put the tree branch down, while asking him a question. The man just tilted head as he kept on glaring at you. You weren't sure that maybe you pissed him off by stepping over his tail or kinda, he's surprised to see a human like you. He moved his body by his tail to slide forward towards you, as you panicked and dropped your weapon, clenching your eyes. The man circled around you, along with the tail which covered your way. He even drew close and smelled, by sniffing. You had no idea what to do but to just stand there awkwardly because you were just helpless.

"You're a human." A deep, raspy voice filled in her ear, and you gasp.

"Y-yeah.. I am.. h-how do you know?" You reply, nervously.

The man chuckled, still circling her. "I never believed a human like you would come in this.. forest." He darkened his eyes, making you gulp.

"Uhm, I was just trying to find my way home.. can you please let me go-"

"Shhhh.." He shushed, placing a finger on your lips, while curling his tail around your waist.

"H-hey, wh-what are you—" You struggled to get out of his embrace but he didn't let you.

"I said be quiet." His voice turned into a low growl, making you shudder. His body slowly moved towards your back, laying his head over your shoulder. You started to feel his warm breath on your neck, trying not to break in.

"You look.. tempting~" He let out his snake-like tongue, licking it over your face. You clenched your eyes in disgust and huge fear, hoping he won't actually bite you. He chuckled darkly and then licked his lips.

"I have the urge, to feast on you.." He grabbed your face, rubbing it teasingly. "So bad..~" His voice contained the same rasp and growl, that for some reason.. made you blush.

"It's even the perfect kind of meat that I ever had ate before.. your soft, warm flesh.. just excites me..~" He then moved away and wrapped his arms around your back, making you face his direction. "I want you now.. right now..~"

An attractive looking human-like snake, wants to eat you? Is it even naturally or scientifically possible?

"What do you ssssssay?~" He delayed the first letter of the last word, making you gulp. Of course, he was a snake creature. Who looked ridiculously hot and handsome.

But, you wanting to fight back, you grip your tree branch tighter, and with leaving no time, you stabbed that in his chest. Hoping he might leave you after this and by that, he did. He left his embrace and looked over the area where you stabbed. He chuckled over your actions, making you confused.

"Aww, wanted to attack on me?" He smirked, baring his sharp fangs. He grabbed the foot of the tree branch, pulling it away from it's skin. You slowly saw in horror that he also regenerated in a second. You backed off in fear.

"We snake spirits cannot be killed by these such things." He kept looking at the blood-covered branch, before throwing it away.

"Uhm, w-whatever you are.. I just wanna go back home.. I'm not here to be your dinner tonight." You said straightforward, trying not to ogle over his chiseled body. You were afraid,

"Mhmm, you really want to go, huh?~" His voice was seductive, when he slides and leans close to your face. "But first.." He then moved to your ear, whispering something. "You need to give me what I need..~"

"Give you what?" You asked. He chuckled.

"It's so easy.. since it's my wish.. we snake spirits often tempt our human prey like you, by seducing them into submission, after that, we either fulfil our desires or our hunger.. no possibility how the human survives.. but when I saw you, I couldn't control myself.." His eyes darken in lust, as you back off again. "And I would like to.. do everything I can..~" He smirks playfully, using his tail to wrap you around tighter, so you can't escape. He looked at you hungrily, while you looked more terrified. "Going to eat you up, babygirl~" He chuckled darkly. Was it really your end? Were you going to be eaten up by this snake creature?

You had nothing to do, but just cry for help. You shed the heaviest tears you can, because you were super afraid and you didn't wanted to die this so early. He saw the pain in your face, making him stop for a moment, feeling amazed. He felt that maybe it was something that wasn't making you feel comfortable. Although, most of the people he killed were either killed out brutally because they never left a chance. He would have killed you in a second, but, according to him, you were the different one. You stood brave and strong, trying to fight him.

He tilts his head while he wiped off the tears from your face. "You really never want this to happen right?" He asked in his normal voice, but you didn't respond. You were still afraid. He sighed and then put you down gently. You were still confused about what is even happening, when he started to show you his compassionate side.

"Whoever came in this place.. were mostly killed off, and even if they would have survived, they never lasted for long. I don't know why but.. you are changing my senses." He turned around, looking at the moon. You listened to him carefully, but you couldn't trust him yet.

"Your scent seems very.. gentle. I actually felt it the moment I saw you by my eyes.. but I wanted to see what you actually react to." He looked over you, not having anything else to say. "You can leave, if you want to." He started moving away from your path, leading you the way. You were surprised to know that he just tested you to see how would you fight your way against the obstacles in front of your path. You somehow had that gut feeling for misunderstanding him for some ruthless creature but you minded him asking a question anyway.

"What are you exactly? I never saw such a creature like that.. are you people like, from a fantasy?"

He slightly turned, facing you. "I'm a Naga. We are the mythical creatures who look like humans, but we have snake like abilities, as you can see, I have a huge tail. Call me a half-human and a half-snake, I would have no issues." He chuckled.

"Oh, so.. are you living in this forest.. all alone?" You asked, trying to know more about him. It made him somehow a bit upset.

"Correct. I had been living in this forest all alone, without anyone's presence. Whoever came were just the victims of my hunger." He skid close to you. ".. and they all.. were different.. than you."

You never believed it. A creature alone lived in this huge, dark forest and hunted it's food on it's own. You somehow felt bad calling him a monster, that you wanted to comfort him in anyway.

"I don't know but.. I never had a true friend." He shook his head in sadness. You smiled and then placed your hand on his shoulder. The moment you did that, he looked at you in shock.

"I'll be your friend." You smiled.

"Y-you sure? I won't.. give you any assurance that you'll survive while living with me. We are still called as monsters anyway."

"People might call you that, but there are some who understand you truly for what you are and accept it." You hug him gently. "And I trust you that you'll never hurt me."

His eyes filled with slight tears, and embraced you back. After pulling back, this time you wiped off his tears. "If you ever need me, I'm here for you."

He smiled back, and chuckled while the remaining tears slid down his cheeks.

"But.. I never knew your name?"

He looked at you, and smirked when you asked that. You raised your eyebrow when he did that.

"Do you really wanna know that?"

"Of course I do? Identification is what we need among others, even if it's a snake like you."

"You're smart." He smirked. "Fine. My name's Tony Stark, and yours?"

"Oh.. Y/N.. weird name right? Ahaha." You chuckled nervously.

"No it's not. It's beautiful than any other name that existed." He wrapped his arms around you. "And trust me. I will protect you, no matter what. Because you had fulfilled the snake's wish."