Infect Me With Your Love (💦)

Incubus!Tony Stark x Reader

Warnings: Steamy content, little fluff in the end

Word Count: 838

————

"Wake up."

A very whispery, and shuddering voice filled through your ears. Being asleep, it echoed in your mind that you tried to figure out who was it. But, it seemed you've heard it before?

"Please.. I beg you.."

You open your eyes, to gasp over a familiar presence, who was topped over you. You tried to look at it's face in the dark, but as it was clear, you couldn't believe that it really exists. You realised it was none other than, Stark. All shirtless.

"T-Tony..?" You said, calmly. He chuckled as he tilts his head. "Yeah, babe. Who else would it have been?~" He snakes his hands on yours, moving them above your head. You were panicking slightly, since you don't know what was going on.

"W-what are you— hey!" You struggled a bit but he kept you pinned down. He growled as a warning, darkening his eyes in lust. "Don't move." He whispered and started to moan in your ear, seductive enough that somehow made you go flustered. Maybe he was trying to make you in his control but.. how was he able to do it? What even is his purpose? Why is he doing it?

"You smell.. tempting. Perfect for my next devour." He smirked playfully, licking his lips.

Next devour?
Wait.. was he trying to eat me?

"Tony, I'm not really in the mood for anything right now, you should go back to sleep—" You protested a bit but he was more amused rather to feel bad about it.

"Then let me help you." He grew close to your face, lips almost brushing the surface of yours. You felt his warm breath hitting your face, but kept on staring at his needy eyes, which just mesmerized you into them. After a moment of teasing, he crashed his lips over yours, hungrily and dominantly. He kissed you roughly, that you kept letting out gasps and moans which turned him on more. Smirking to know his plan was working, he went intense this time. He moved to your neck, licking it in pure pleasure and leaving a few bite marks. You couldn't do anything but just succumbed into his playful tricks. While trying to eat you out, you slowly felt exhausted, as your vision started going blurry. You wanted to pass out, but he tried to keep you awake.

"Hey, stay with me.. I'm not over yet." He chuckled darkly, while he pulls in for a kiss again. It was a bit gentle but alluring at the same time. Your energy was being drawn off, not wondering what is even happening, but to your shock, you saw a pair of bat-like wings  emerging from his back, along with black horns from his forehead, and lastly a black pointed tail which waved in the air. Your knowledge for mythological characters just rose when you saw Tony like this.

Was he.. an Incubus?

"Tony.. s-stop, I—" Before you could say anything, he kept pecking your lips and grunted in pleasure. He laughed, as his eyes turn into a shade of black, and the little red veins emerge from it's sides. It terrified you, as you never saw Tony's such form like that. You couldn't believe it with your own eyes. Were you dreaming, or was it all for real? You couldn't even move, you even felt too weak. It looked like you were going to fade out any minute.

"You thought that I was a human all the time?" He pushed himself back, while he was seated on your thighs. "There are some things that are only need to be told.. at the right time." He smiled, licking his lips. "You are the only woman I found who can restrain me even if I was trying to take all your energy. And don't worry, I won't kill you." He rubbed your lips, and then caressed your face.

".. I'll just make you one like me.." He laughed as his voice just became a venom to your ears. You shed the heaviest tears you can take out, begging him not to do it. You were totally paralyzed by his essence and you were completely trapped. You clenched your eyes, just hoping it is all a dream.

...

..

.

You felt a ray of light hitting your eyes, that you open them and see that it was morning. You were actually cuddled around Tony's arms, that's why you weren't able to move. You slightly look at your boyfriend, who's eyes were shut and was still asleep. You really found it cute and adorable at the same time. Sighing in relief, you finally realised it was a dream. Maybe, more like a nightmare. You even felt very energetic.

Not trying to wake Tony up, you just drift off to sleep back again, in the belief that you were all safe now. But, not noticing, Tony was awake this whole time, as his eyes grow darker in black once again, and smirking evilly at his girlfriend.

Or.. his new succubus?