I Love You, And I Need You (🖤)

Warnings: Slight steamy, little angst and fluff in the end

Word Count: 536

-

"Babygirl?~" A soft voice echoed through the room, as you turned your head towards him, swifting his hips while walking towards you.

He wrapped his arms around you, snuggling his face on your neck.

"What are you doing here all alone, hmm?~" He whispered in your ear.

"N-nothing, Tony.." You replied, shyly.

"What? Then why are you sitting so idle?" He leaned closer. "You could have invited me and that was no problem..~" He chuckled darkly, as he kissed your soft lips against his, moving his one hand towards your hair, slightly pulling it. You moaned slightly, when he brought his talented tongue into your wet cavern.

"You turn me on, so much babygirl..~" Tony rubbed your hair with his one hand and the other, slowly teasing your waist.

"Tony, s-stop-.." You said, but he pinned you to the wall and continued to ravish you all. After a slight makeout, he pulled off and looked at you with his lust-filled eyes. But there was something that made him surprised.

You were silent, you felt like weeping. You were shedding tears, as sobs errupt from your voice. He couldn't stand your condition, so he tried to comfort you.

"B-babe, what happened?" He asked, worryingly.

You didn't say anything, you weren't able to say anything because you were too drowned in your sadness.

"Tell me? Did.. did I hurt you anywhere? I promise, I won't do such a thing that would make you feel uncomfortable. Trust me, I didn't wanted to make you upset like that. I'm really sorry.."

Tony was showing his wave of sympathy, that gave you a sense of trust to tell him about it.

".. I.. I am not sure.. if you love me.." You sobbed.

"What, w-what do you mean?" He replied.

You looked at him with his teary eyes. ".. are you gonna dump me like you did with the other girls?"

Tony hearing this, was a little shocked to hear, but then he chuckled it out. You were more confused than to understand.

He cupped your face. "Baby, do you think I'll ever dump or reject you for some other woman? Am I crazy?" He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close. "I love you more than anything, even if you might feel you're not beautiful, you have a beauty in your personality. I used to do that but now I don't.. because you changed my life and showed me the right way, baby..~" He kissed you gently.

"I love you, and I need you." He smiled, and you smiled back, with the tears you thought to be a depressant are now the happy ones. You hugged him tightly, as you were relieved that you were now not going to be a part of Tony's bad habits.

"Now.. would you give me a kiss? You nearly scared me to death." He chuckled. You nodded and kissed him back with love.

You both pulled back, as you rolled your arms around him. "So.. should we head to the bedroom? For some.. pure love make up?~" He cocked an eyebrow, smirking.

"Of course, Tones~" You chuckled, before heading upstairs.