TELEKINESIS AU - Levitate (💔)

Warnings: Angst

-

Tony Stark was used as a test subject in Bruce's lab where the experiment was about checking the psychological powers of the human brain. Tony never believed in all this but Bruce had many expectations cause his theories never came to fail. Each and everyday, they use to give him a drug that Bruce created and attach several wires and needles in his brain, but not in that way he will feel that horrible pain while they do, proper precautions were given to him before adding the tools. Tony wanted to give up because he didn't see anything happening at all, and called his theory fake, but Bruce was really sure that it'll work and tried persuading Tony to be patient.

It was the day, the final test of the experiment. The Avengers, along with you were seated in an empty room where beside was the test area. He was all prepped with the requirements, sitting on a chair and had a cola can in between the desk beside him. Bruce settled up his microphone before going through the test.

"So, this is Dr. Bruce Banner and now we're going through experiment no. 73 where we are going to prove the psychological ability of the brain.. to crush the cola can."

Tony rolled his eyes. "I have a bad feeling about this, Banner." He shouted. "I don't think it's gonna happen so can I leave?" He requested.

"Sorry, Mr. Stark you might leave after the experiment is done cause I'm pretty sure this will work now." Bruce replied, setting up his glasses. Tony was not surprised.

"Okay, so we're gonna start at the count of three.. two.." The syringes which had the drug aimed at Tony's bare arm. ".. one."

The syringes injected the drug, as Tony hissed in pain. You wished that things would turn out better soon when the experiment is over, because Tony had been through many tests and he finally needs a rest from them. The syringes were done injecting and removed on their own, and a brainwave helmet automatically attached to his head. The cola can was brought near him, and he tried to revise all those thoughts Bruce said to him during the tests:

"Just focus, concentrate with the help of your brain. And then.. crush."

Tony finally confirmed what to do. His main objective was to crush the cola can, and soon Bruce started counting.

"Three.. two.. and one!" Bruce pushed the buzzer alarm, and Tony squinted his eyes and focused on the can. He tried to think he was crushing it but it wasn't working. Bruce really hoped that Tony could do it but it was just like a waste of time for others. No one believed in telekinesis and thought of it only a myth, but Bruce wanted to prove it all. Tony was trying his best to crush it but he lost all energy and rested his back on the chair and groaned.

"Tony? What's wrong?" Bruce said, through the microphone where Tony can hear his voice from the speakers.

"I just can't do this Bruce.. it's hard.." Tony said, exhaustingly.

"Tony, I said focus. Just wait and it'll happen."

Tony sighed and tried to concentrate on the can again. This time he first closed his eyes, and remembered the can in his mind. He was out of the reality, only in his reality. The can was in front of him and he kept on focus, till the time he successfully targeted the can and used his imagination to crush it. Tony trembled a bit but tried it's best to keep it up, and he saw it. The can was slowly crushing in his mind, and imagined more to fully crush it out. Tony thought he was doing it good, but out his reality, where the experiment was getting conducted, the lights started flickering and his nose started to leak blood. Tony let out a final cry as his mind fully crushed out the can and popped his eyes wide open that the can squeezed itself. Everyone let out a gasp, Bruce's experiment got successful and he clapped for himself in joy and happiness. But, it altered Tony's mind about the deadly visions of his worst nightmares of him having the telekinesis ability. He looked at his hands, all bloodied and saw his nose leaking out. His reflection on the mirror freaked him out as he cried. No one knew what happened to Tony because he was hallucinating which worried you the most. He screamed out loud that broke all the windows, glass and experiment sets. His scream was so powerful that everyone blocked their ears out and it was heard all over the world. You having the strength to hold him off and screamed out.

"TONY!" You cried.

Tony stopped screaming and looked at you in horror. He was scared, terrified as like it was something real. You shed tears as you ran towards him to hug him tight. You comforted him by kissing him gently, pulling off and looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Don't worry Tony.. everything will be fine.." You caressed his cheek.

"But, Y/N.. I-I don't wanna be a monster.." He replied, shedding out tears.

"You are and will be my everything, Tony. Nothing can change our relationship even you turn to something dangerous."

"Tony.." Bruce came in, running and hugging him tight. "I'm really sorry! I just wanted to experiment and I didn't knew it'll become so hard for you.."

"Don't worry Bruce. I know it's not your fault. But by the way, you were right. At least I know how to levitate."

Tony just made a joke but no one laughed about it, he just shrugged it out. "Hm, well I'm just being funny."

You just laughed along with Bruce, hugging him tight.

Word Count: 973

Hello ducklings! ❤️

I could have made this a full-fledged story but I never have that motivation oof :')

Anyways, glad you liked the story!