My Jerk (🖤)

Note: The inactivity hurts me. Specially, when I began working over my own story with my created characters :')

Anyways, this is a short story I made to make sure I ain't giving up on ideas, lmfao—

Warnings: Too much fluff, you've been warned!

Word Count: 910

————

You were wrapped in Tony's arms, feeling the morning sunlight directly hitting your eyes, realising you're still in his embrace. You had an urge to go to the bathroom, so before you can move, he pulled you way close, hearing a gasp.

"Where do you think you're going?" He gently opens his eyes, his face buried in your messy hair.

"I have to go the bathroom." You told. "Can you let me go?"

"Let you go? Hmm, well, only if you do something for me."

"Do.. what?"

"Kiss me." He asked, in a cute way, that you couldn't handle it. You willingly moved forward to peck his lips, and Tony left you. You quickly ran inside, while he gets up and lays his back on the headboard, rubbing his hair after a long night. You came back, all freshened, and joining him in bed again. You were already wearing a shirt, but Tony? Don't ask.

"Why don't you go wear a shirt now?" You smiled.

"Technically, you're wearing my shirt." He reasoned, and you eye down at your clothes. It was an oversized, Black Sabbath t-shirt that he often wore while at work, probably his favorite one.

"Whoops, looks like.. I have to give it to you back then." You shrugged.

"But it suits you. Don't take it off the entire day. Besides, you don't have to go anywhere today so, it'll be great." He grows closer to your ear, whispering in it. "And the way you look too sexier in it, it makes me wanna have so many thoughts in my mind."

You chuckled and slapped him, pushing him back while you two laugh. "Come on, I'm being honest. You look hot in it."

"Not to mention you're currently shirtless and it makes me want to stare at it all long."

"Ahh.. so you want your boyfriend to stay like this for the rest of the day?" He raised an eyebrow, teasingly.

"I wish. But, we have a lot more things to do than just that." You grinned, and got up from your bed, heading to the kitchen, after asking Tony what he wants for breakfast.

"Anyways, what would you like to eat?"

"You?" He said in a confident manner, making your eyes widen. He shakes his head and laughs it all out. "Alright, alright.. just kidding. Just a cup of coffee."

"Just a cup of coffee.. or?"

".. well, some eggs then. Nothing else."

"Alright, get ready then, Mr. Stark." You winked and left, and Tony back there kept looking at you, lovingly.

In the kitchen, when you were preparing food for both, you didn't realise that Tony came in and hugged you from behind, and rested his head over your shoulder. You blushed immediately and giggled, at your boyfriend.

"It's almost ready, sweetie. You can go to the dining table."

"You are saying this as if you're like my mom." Tony said while looking at you.

"Well, you know who's in this house and who's only concerned about you and your wellbeing, health.. ever since you've changed into a better person, I wish to polish you more and it's my responsibility to check on you."

"Hm, wonder why how I was so lucky to meet you huh? What about those days when we thought this wasn't gonna work out?"

"Work out? Tony, that's not the truth. I may be mad but not for long, you know, and I know, we two love and can't live without each other. Despite the times we might have argued, but come back in terms. Yeah, I'm not very smart, charismatic, or a strong leader like you but.. I'm more glad to help you in your hard times at least."

"Hey." Tony turns you around, and makes you face him. "Whoever I am right now, is because of you, and no one else. No wonder how you were so patient with my stupidity that time, but you made me realise changing yourself for the right means, changing for the betterment of others. That made me understand how important were you for my life, Y/N." He shook his head, and continued.

"It hurts me knowing how many hearts of people I'd broken, and it might take me ages to mend it, but all I can say is to move on and make up for my mistakes."

"Tony.. I'm proud of you, like.. a lot. You proved you could be better than your past self, and it's a shame people don't know who you truly are, and capable of." You caress his face, gently. "Just remember that I love you, and always will.. okay?"

Tony grabbed your soft skinned hands, and kissed it purely. "Thank you, Y/N."

After a minute of staring, your attention went to the eggs, about to be burnt so you broke contact and saved your breakfast, turning off the stove. Sighing in relief, you look back at Tony. "Damn, you make me too distracted while I cook."

He laughs, and wraps his arms around your neck. "That's what my charisma does to you, sweetheart. But trust me I wouldn't want to eat your burnt eggs for breakfast."

Laughing, you kissed his nose. "You're a jerk, but my jerk. Get to the table, I'll be joining you."

"Okie dokie." Tony snuggled his nose on your cheek, before leaving the kitchen. Living with him was truly a bliss, now you just waited when he'll finally live with you for life.