Tease (🖤)

Summary: Tony Stark, the billionaire genius goes a bit different from what he was earlier, following you up all the time. What can go wrong?

Warnings: Some fluff, lot of teasing, little steamy, flirting, comfort

-

You wake up on your bed, feeling the warm kiss on your neck. You look over to see your boyfriend, Tony Stark who was cuddled with you, smiling.

"Good morning, Y/N baby..~" He wished you in his morning, groggy voice, that you found it incredibly quite sexy.

"Good morning." You replied in your morning voice too. He tilted his head before speaking up again.

"Baby, I'm hungry.." You notice the way he spoke it in a deep voice, alerting you at an instant.

".. okay? Well, tell me what do you want to eat?" You ask him, raising a brow.

"I want you." He bit his lip, before him moving on top of you. "I wanna eat you up, Y/N.. you don't know how perfectly hot you are that I can devour you..~" He darkens his eyes, with lust filled into them now. "Please, baby.. let me have you..~" His voice going huskier.

"Well..~" You lean up seductively, that caused him to lick his lip slightly, you then move closer to his ear, turning him on faster. ".. you can't..~" Saying this just made him blank. He looked at you in utter disappointment, you just tried to ruin his mood, though you weren't.

To avoid the matter going worse, you got up your bed and headed to the bathroom. You got yourself ready and went to the living room for breakfast. You took a seat on the table, bringing your food and eating it along chatting with the phone, as to say you had a power of multitasking. You noticed his presence in the room and just prevented that you didn't see him. He tries to set up himself so I can find him attractive too much, and walks past me, trying to allure me with his look.

I look at him with boredom. "What do you want now, Tony..?" He chuckled, as he teased me by moving his hand down my face. "You're beautiful, you know that." He leans closer. ".. and I would like to see more of it..~" He whispers seductively in your ear, that did likely give you shivers, but you still didn't fall for him. "Haha, very funny Stark. Stop trying to play your tricks on me." You soon move to your chair but he immediately embraces you, grasping your waist tight, teasingly moving his fingers down your abdomen.

"You can't run away from me baby.. you must give me what I need..~" His voice was still deep and low.

"Tony.." I chuckled. "I thought you weren't like this last time.. the time you were so fluffy and cute, now you are giving a chance to be too much lusty. What kind of routine is that?"

"It's my all time routine, to just have fun teasing you..~" He whispered on your neck, slowly he makes your body wave slightly. ".. isn't it obvious? Playing these games and you running away from them? Heh.. you haven't seen the beast in me, darling..~"

That kind of give you the creeps that scared but excited you at the same time. "Isn't this obvious that you are just trying to flirt too much? Come on Stark, there's a limit—" The moment you spoke further he grabbed your waist more tightly, causing you to gasp. You can feel him slightly moaning and breathing huskily.

".. don't you like it when I'm teasing you like that, baby..?~" He asked you in a demanding manner, smirking. You just stopped at this sentence. You had nothing more to say, though you liked this side of his. You tried to speak but you had nothing else to say for defending yourself. Taking his chance, he teasingly moves his fingers down your thighs, circling them in a way that would just make you tremble by the touch. He moans near your ear as he continued and drew you more closer like he wanted you deep inside him. He also whispered many things in your ear that just tingled you a lot.

You were left gaping at everything. You were helpless, you fell into his trap.

"Shit. I just lost." You cursed under your breath, losing his game, finally.

"Please baby.. let it go..~ please..~ please.." His whispers were your main weakness, you tried to think of something fast, but it was too late. He gently kissed your neck at all sides, chuckling and breathing heavily. Soon, you felt he is going to lose his control and bring you back to bed in any second. You quickly used your strength and used it to break off his grip on you, running away from the room.

"You can't run from me, Y/N!" He cried, as he ran to chase you along too. The giggling and laughing of you both never stopped till you both got tired from running. He tried finding you like it was a hide and seek game.

"Come on out, I know you're here." He was looking everywhere in the kitchen, as you hid behind the slab. After sometime, you felt he might have left, but then you get up to see him right behind you, freaking out.

"AHH!" You shriek, before you could run away he grabbed you tight so you can't escape. "Got you baby!" He chuckled as he planted kisses on your cheek and neck at the same time.

"Okay, okay! I lost! I lost, Stark. You won. Yeah. Pfft.." You fold your arms, looking grumpy. But then he turns your face to make him look at you.

"See baby? Knew you could fall for me..~" He winked at you, that you slap his arm, chuckling. "So.. what's your plan now?" He raised an eyebrow flirtily, waiting for your answer.

".. hmm.. maybe after dinner?" You take a guess.

"Guess I have to stay hungry for the night then, cause you know my only dinner..~" He bit his lip, trying to be flirty to you again.

"Argh, yeah yeah.. I know.." You roll your eyes, smiling at him before he places a peck on your cheek again.

"Okay, a one night stand it is." He assures, grinning at you.

You shake your head. "Yeah, you know.. you'll never stop being a tease, right Tony Stark?"

Word Count: 1102

Ahh hope you enjoyed the imagine! ♥️
More might be incoming soon <3
Love you 3000 and have a great time ahead!