Requested | Sick (🖤)

Requested by smokeywhalee

Warnings: Y/N being sick, all fluff, Tony being worried and cute 🥺💖

Word Count: 1,052
----

Achoo!

You covered your red nose with a white tissue, wrapped yourself in a blanket, and sniffed all the mucus up.

Yes, you were having a cold. Equivalent to being a sick person.

Tony knew your health being down so he was always by your side that day, everytime whether there was a phone call, an important meeting, or someone wanting an appointment, he ignored because your health was more important than those. He was totally conscious about you, like the way when he used to be sick you were there for him.

A day when you were about to be cured from your own sickness, Tony came in your room, as he gave you a hearty smiled and brought you a cup of ginger tea, which would cure your infection. He had given you a balanced diet meal these days, though it was just a little fever but he wanted you to recover very soon. You could hear his voice outside the room talking to someone, maybe it was for an appointment or such, but you didn't felt like getting up on your bed because first, it was very warm and second, Tony told you to stay and rest unless he tells you to move. He finally came back, angry at something and shut the door. You wanted to know what happened.

"What's the matter, Tones?" You asked, sniffing your nose.

"Agh, it was just.. that nosy reporter.. you know whom." He replied, rubbing his temple.

".. Christine Ever-" You were naming that woman's name but he felt frustrated.

"Don't ask, she really said awful things to you and I can't tolerate that."

"What did she say?"

"She said that she wanted an appointment, I said you were sick, and then because SHE knew that you were not well, she wanted to take an advantage, by constantly begging me to take an interview with her. She never felt you being a priority by giving me some privacy. A bitch, I say."

"Aww, Tony don't worry.." You placed a hand on his shoulder. "She might be clingy but it's better to ignore it. You have overcame that problem, now you're happy?"

Tony looked at you. "Well, I did Y/N but.. why people call you good for nothing? Like, since ever I had a girlfriend like you when Pepper left, all those people in the paparazzi, asking if you are a bimbo, you are a fling? What? Really? Had they realised to watch their mouth rather than understanding that I too have a personal life and they just.." Tony shook his head in desperation, and you got up your bed and made him look at you.

"Tony. Look at me." You demanded him to lift up his head, and he did. "Whatever people call me, I know you do have a right to be angry, but I don't care because I know I have someone by my side who could protect me from all those lies. When I first met, I thought you might be a playboy just to use me but by everything I could do, I made you the man you should be. I never believed you would be so strong enough to defend me from those people who ask stupid questions like Christine did, but trust me Tony." You wiped his tears gently. "I'm all fine with it. I trust you."

Tony couldn't hug or kiss you but just rest his head on yours. "Thank you, Y/N.. I love you.. so much."

"I love you too- ACHOO!" Oh damn! You accidentally sneezed on Tony.

"Oh my god! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-" You panicked but he chuckled it all.

"It's alright, baby." He laughed and wiped all that sneeze. "I'm gonna be all okay, like you too." He gave you a wink, but you still weren't sure.

"I'm not sure if you really mean you're NOT gonna be sick." You raised your eyebrow. "Don't tell me if you do." You smiled.

"Nah, I won't."

"Bet?" You tried doing a fistbump, and he did it back. "Bet!"

- days later -

Tony's bet failed. You became all okay, but he turned out sick. He sneezed loudly, that just jerked you off while carrying out tea for him. You shake your head and step in his room, where he curled into a ball in his blanket, having a red nose and little teary eyes, like you had last time too. You wanted to laugh because of failing his bet with you, but you just didn't mind because you know this had to happen.

"I'm just having a little cold Y/N. That doesn't mean I lost the bet." He got up. "I'm all okay- cough cough" His voice was kinda hoarse and rough, while speaking. But at the same time it was sexy.

"At least that cold means to be a sickness, sweetheart." You chuckled.

".. really? Guess I really lost the bet then." He flashed his cocky grin at you, as he continued coughing. You came near him and kept the tea on the nightstand.

"Miss Y/N, there is someone on the door, waiting for you." JARVIS's voice filled through the room.

"Oh, I'll be right back." You left his room to check on whom it was, but it was only a matter of minutes when you came back in an instant, laughing.

"What happened, now babe?' He smiled back, wanting to know what happened.

"It was Christine again." You kept on laughing, and he raised his eyebrows. "You won't believe! She thought you would open the door but yes, she also asked if Mr. Stark was going to take her appointment, but I said, He is sick, come back later."

"Then comes the disappointment in her eyes. Amazing." He chuckled, rubbing his warm head. "She deserved all that."

You sat beside him. "So, Mr. Stark. Does this mean this cycle's gonna repeat again and again?"

Tony smirked. "Not any longer, baby. I'm gonna be well soon, and we'll be back to normal again." You both came up with a hearty laugh, but all of a sudden, Tony sneezed on you, again.

Both of you went silent, and gazed at each other awkwardly.

"Oh shit.." He cursed under his breath.

Here goes the sickness cycle of you and Tony, again.

Tony Stark Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें