The sexy return

HELLO YOU DELICOUS SEXY PEOPLE WHO READ THIS!!!!!!  I JUST GOT THIS ACCLUNT BACK AFTER BEKNG LOCKED OUT FOR MONTHS!!!  TO CELEBRATE, HERE IS ABOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!

Genes POV
Mmmm paul smells so yummy. Today we are coming back from our sexy million year vacation!!!!
   "Paul, my sexy one!" I said.
    "Yes?!?!" Paul said.
    "Before we go back to our sexy house, we need to make one more stop!" I said. "We will be stopping at elvis and Johnny's house!"
    "Noooo! Why can't we just go home?!?! We only live 5 minutes away from those bozos!?!?!?" Paul shrieked. I burped and farted at the same time so he would pass out from the stench so I wouldn't have to hear him complain anymore.
    "NANANANANANANANA-" Paul was cut off as he fainted. He looks so sexy when he's sleeping. I lifted his scrumptious body and put it in the front seat with me. Then I drove to Elvis and johnnys house!!!!!!!!! As I was driving, I turned on Motley Crue, but quietly so we wouldn't get arrested because ever since the last incident, me and Paul have had our Motley Crue privileges taken away. Then we were at Elvis and Johnny's sexy large mansion!!!!!!!
   "HI GENAUL!!!" Johnny said.
   "Hi Johnny!" I said. Then there was a loud noise.

Paul's pov

NOOOO!!!!! UGH THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DIDNT WANNA GO TO ELVIS AND JOHNNYS HOUSE?!??! Since we've been gone for a million years, they now have a son named cashley. It's their ship name. Anyways cashley ate all my makeup when he was left unattended at genes birthday party then he had a Diariah Disaster all over my kitchen table and that's why I'm mad at him.
   "WANNA TALK ABOUT BOOGERS WITH ME JOHNNY?!??" Elvis said as his spawn, cashley followed him. "Oh hello paul and Gene" elvis said.
   "They preferred to be called Genaul/Pene" Johnny corrected him.
   "WE DO NOT!" I said. Anyways, cashley jumped onto my face and licked all the makeup off.
    "HELP ME!!!!!" I screamed. I remembered the whistle I had in my pocket that I borrowed from Elton ten weeks ago and blew it.
    "Hey, hey, hey! We do not assault our friends," Johnny said.
    "Are we gonna have to put you in time out again?" Elvis said. Gene made  that one creepy cool face he always does and Cashley got scared so he screamed and ran to his room. YESSSS HES GONE!!!
   "Please do not torment our child," Johnny said.
   "Sorry" Gene apologized sexily.
    "My butthole is feeling groovy today"I said.
     "How stankylicious!" Elvis said. "May we introduce you to the guest room?
   "Yeppers!" Gene said. Ugh why did he say that?!? The word "Yeppers" sounds like the way peters underwear smells. Anyways Elvis and Johnny led us to our sexy guest room. Oh my god it was rat-themed!!!! I laid down on the bedsheet with a rat pattern and looked up at the ratatouille poster on the ceiling.

  Peters pov

Me and sexy Ace have been waiting for so long to see Gene and Paul. We can't wait any longer so we are going to burglarize Elvis and johnnys house so we can see them. I bought matching burglar outfits for me and Ace.
   "IS IT TIME TO LEAVE?!" Ace said.
   "Yes" I said as we drove off into the night in the Ace Mobile

Ok so we're getting closer to theyre house!!!!

YAY WERE THERE!!! Ok so I can see Paul and Gene sleeping through the window, so that's the one me and Ace are going to break through. Ok so we opened the sexy window and yay now we're in their room!!! Oooh! Rat-themed?! Snazzy!

All the sudden Ace started barfing. Since I'm an impulsive sharter, I sharted in rhythm with his barf.
"Hey, what's the big idea?!" Paul said. Then me and Ace stopped pooping and bomiting. We heard 3 separate knocks on the door. One was too loud, one was too quiet, and the other was just right. The door opened and we saw Elvis and Johnny and awww whos that little munchkin?!
   "Dad and dad, why is it so shmelly?!" Cashley asked.
   "You'll understand when you're older," Elvis said, lifting him up. "After this, its bed time for you!"
  "Will both of you read the ringo story to me first!" Cashley said.
   "Of course!" Elvis and Johnny said.
   "Why are you sharting in the rat room?!?!" Gene said.
    "Because we missed you, and cats show their love for you by marking their scent" I said. Then I saw Elvis leave and come back into the room carrying perfume. He sprayed the perfume over the poop and barf. The stench was gone.
Then all the sudden sexy Cochran wait no I meant Eddie Cochran appeared. Why was he glowing?!?! Whatever it was pretty sexy
  "Greetings, my farty friends!" Eddie said. "You have 3 wishes"
   "I wish my makeup would reappear" Paul said. His makeup materialized on his face.
   "You have two wishes left." Eddie said.
   "I wish this grossness would be cleaned up" Johnny said. The poop and barf vanished.
   "I wish Little Richard would quit stealing my social security number" Elvis said.
   "Ok your wish has been granted" then it was very sexy

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!