A Prank

Oh my god guys I'm so sorry for not updating this thing for like 92382891839192 years I just kept forgetting and I had horrible writers block! But now I'm back!

Genes POV

I'm finally Paul's boyfriend! I can't believe it! But I know we'll have to hide this from our fans. I really hate lying to them, but if anyone else knows about me and Paul being boyfriends, then there's gonna be some HUGE problems...

"Gene! Guess what!" Paul said joyfully.

"Yes, my cute adorable boyfriend, what is it?!" I asked.

"Ace told everyone that we're boyfriends! Now our fans can come to our wedding!" Paul said. OH NO.

"Paul, no this is so bad! No one's gonna wanna buy our stuff now!" I said.

"Why?" Paul asked, very confused.

"Cuz they're gonna make fun of us for being gay!" I said. Oh boy, how I'm gonna kill Ace.

I heard a familiar satanic cackle. It came from Ace's room. I ran in there to scream at him until...

"GENE GO AWAY I DIDNT INTERRUPT YOU AND PAUL!" Peter shrieked at me. Oh my god! Ace and peter were making out with eachother!

"Sorry Peter. Well guess what Ace?! I'm gonna tell everyone that you and Peter are boyfriends!" I said.

"Gene nooooo! I didn't mean to tell people that you and Paul are together!" Ace screamed.

"Well too bad!" I screamed back.

2 days later.

  Paul's (POV)

  Oh my god me and the band are getting interviewed today! Gene was talking about getting back at Ace for something, but I forgot what it was... oh yeah! Ace told everyone me and Gene were boyfriends!

  At the interview...

"So any new gossip?" The interviwer asked us.

"YES," Gene said. Uh oh.

  "Ace and Peter are BOYFREIND AND BOYFRIEND!" Gene said. Ace and Peter looked at each other in horror. Oh god, Gene. You really shouldn't of done that

"Really? That's lovely! You must go on double dates then," the interviewer said. Whew! That was close!

(After the interview,)

Genes POV

"GENE I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T MAD AT ME!" Peter screamed at me.

"Nooo! I was just mad at Ace cuz he told everyone about me and Paul!" I said. I wasn't mad at Peter at all! I was just so pissed off that Ace just HAD to tell everyone that me and Paul were boyfriends!

"Ugh whatever, it's not like anyone's mad," Peter said sighing. "But please don't tell people things like that even if you're mad,"

"Ok, sorry Peter," I didn't mean to be mean. I just wanted to get back at Ace.

"That was a horrible way to get back at him! But don't worry Gene, I'll help you think of another plan to get back at him," Peter said. Thank god he forgave me!

"How about... you replace his shampoo with mayonnaise?" Peter said. That's a good revenge idea!

"Yeah! Let's go do it right now!" I said.

"GUUUYS! IM TAKING A SHOWER IN LIKE 15 MINUTES SO GET SOME MCDONALDS FOR ME SO I HAVE A NICE SUPRISE WHEN I GET OUT!" Ace screamed. No Ace, I will not get you McDonald's!

Me and peter ran into the kitchen and got the mayo out, and then ran into the bathroom and replaced the shampoo with the mayo.

"This is gonna be GOOD," I said.

"I know right?" Peter said. "Just don't tell Ace that I helped you,"

"Don't worry I won't!" I said.

A bit later...

"EWWWW! MY HAIR IS SO STICKY! AND STINKY!" Ace shrieked. Oh yeah, it's all coming together now. I ran over to him.

"What's wrong Ace? Mayo in your hair?" I said mockingly.

  "Gene you're the worst!" Ace said extremely annoyed. Yesssss my plan worked!

Paul's POV

  Ew my god. So I walked by Ace a couple minutes ago, and his hair looked sooo hideous! And it smelled like, really bad.

  I walked over to the refrigerator, and all the mayonnaise was gone.

  "PAUL! YOUR BOYFRIEND PUT MAYO IN MY HAIR!" Ace yelled. Oh, he was probably trying to get back at Ace for being a tattle tail as they called it in first grade.

"I'm sorry, I'll go yell at him," I said to Ace with no intentions of actually yelling at Gene.

I walked into me and Gene's room and hugged Gene when I saw him on the bed.

"Hi Paul!" He said cutely.

"Hellooo Gene!" I said hugging him tighter. "Ace told me to yell at you, but I'm not going to because I love you too much baby,"

"Aww, I love you too!" Gene said.

"WELL I DON'T LOVE EITHER OF YOU!" Ace screamed, as he always does.

"ACE BEGONE!" I said. Then Ace ran away. The end. No I'm joking it's not the end

/thanks for reading this chapter! Let me know what you think of it and give me some suggestions for the next one!/