The real wedding part 1

Sorry I died for awhile it feels like it's been 4 ever since I've updated this!! I would like to thank itsJimmyPage for helping me a HUGE deal while writing this chapter!! Lovee ya so much!!

Genes POV

    I had the most terrifying experience at mick and Bowie's wedding!! But it's got me thinking... I really wanna marry paul. He's just so perfect in every way and he's the love of my life ❤️

But what kind of ring would he want?!?!?!? I then saw ace and peter walk in. Ace always has the coolest rings!!! Maybe I could ask him to help me find a ring for Paul!!!

    "Butthole- I mean Ace!!" I said.

   "What!?!?!?!?!" He said back.

   "So I'm gonna propose to Paul and I need a ring and I know you have super cool rings so could you help me out?" I asked ace desperately. He just looked at me.

    "HEY PAUL!!!!! GENE SAID HES GONNA-" Ace started screaming.

    "SHUT." I said while slapping aces mouth. "Let's go find a ring!"

So we went to the mall and there was a ring shop. Ew is that roger taylor?! Ugh whatever, I'm still gonna get ring for Paul anyways even if it means having a conversation with roger.

"Hi I'm gonna look for a ring,". I said to roger. He screamed so loud that someone literally died a few feet away.

"I'll show you my favorite selection!" Roger said. He pulled out a bunch of rings with cars on them.

"No, no, no roger! I need one to make my sweet paul happy!" I said. Roger put the cars away, and got out the prettiest diamond ring I've ever seen. It was almost as glamourus and sexy as paul. Almost.

"ILL TAKE THAT ONE!!" I said while pointing at the ring. Peter started barfing and it was super annoying. He pointed at the green pile of barf and said,

"That's why my color is green!"

I called security on him.

"Ok gene! That will be 8372727372818378281 dollars!" Roger said.

"Omg roger that's more money than there is in the entire world!!!" I said. What will I do now?!

"Ok fine, you can have it for free," roger said. "BUT. Only if you invite me and Freddie and Brian and deaky to your wedding!"

Ewwww nooo!! I can't let queen come to my wedding!! But I need to get this ring for Paul.

   "Ok roger you've got a deal!!" I said.

"YYYAY!!" Roger screamed. I ran away as fast as possible, because I don't have time to damage my hearing right now!

As I went back to my car, I saw ace and peter being dragged out of the mall. I drove back to my house and left them behind.

     "Hey Paul!!" I said.

    "WHAT?!?!?" Paul screamed madly. "Oh sorry gene I thought you were ace,"

     "That's ok! Wanna go out to a sexy restaurant?"

"Of course I do!!" He said.

"Ok let's go!!"

OH EM GEE IM REALLY FUCKING NERVOUS RIGHT NOW. I'm gonna put the ring in a champaigne glass because I'd probably sound like ozzy if I tried to actually ask paul to marry me.

Ok so we got to the restaurant and the atmosphere was so moist and delicious. Me and paul sat our large buttocks down, and I went over to a random waiter to tell him my proposal plan.

"Hi I'm gonna propose to my sexy boyfriend and omg this is the ring!" I said as I showed him the ring. "So can you put it in a chamapangne glass?"

"Sure," he said. I REALLY HAVE TO POOP RIGHT NOW. So I went to the bathroom and almost pooped in the urinal, but then I caught myself before it was too late.

Anyways so I went back to my seat, and our meal was delivered even though I didn't even order it yet.

And there it was, the beautiful ring. I'm very scared right now, and I have to keep myself from nervous farting.

Paul started drinking the chapainge but then he looked down and saw the ring and he sucked in the champagne really fast on accident and started choking on the ring!!

     He was so happy, he was screaming and choking at the same time and he kind of sounded like Robert plant in the immigrant song.

Then Paul accidentally fainted and I had to try to pull the ring out of his throat, but then that didn't work, so I had to pull it out through his nose. Then he woke up!

"Ew my god gene I had this dream where I like drank this ring! It was totally grody!" Paul said.

"That wasn't a dream, Paul," I said. I wiped some snot off the ring before showing it to Paul. "Paul you're the love of my life baby, please say you'll marry me,"

"YES!!!!!!!" Paul shrieked in joy, and started crying.

"No paul!! Baby don't cry you're way too sexy!" I said.

"You're sexy too gene!!" Paul said while hugging me and kissing me. Everyone around us was all like "awww"

This was one of the best days of my life!! When we got home we started thinking about who to invite.

"Definetly not mick and Bowie!!" I said.

"Ew definitely NOT" Paul said in agreement.

"But Paul..." I said.

"Yeah?" He said.

"I made an agreement with roger, so we have to invite queen...." I said.

"Ugh no!! Oh well, we still love them though, so they can definitely come!" Paul said. Yay!!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!!! I love all of y'all so much!! GET READY FOR PART 2!!!!!!"