Cold Rainy Days

Paul's POV
It was a cold and rainy day so me and the band spent the day indoors. I looked over at Gene who was sitting by the fireplace. He looked so peaceful. I walked over to where Gene was sitting, feeling the warmth of the flames from the fireplace as I sat down next to him.
"Hey Paul, what's up?" Gene asked.
"Not much. I just wanted to be by my best friend in the entire world." I said with a smile.
"Aww," Gene said, putting his arm around me. I felt so secure sitting with Gene near the warm glow of the fireplace. I felt as if nothing could ever hurt me. Gene looked so beautiful without his make up. Very stunning, with his soft eyes, and sweet smile.

Genes POV
It's such a cold day, but everything's better because I have my best friend sitting next to me, with my arm around him. I love Paul. I love everything about him. He has the sweetest big brown eyes, and gorgeous, flawless, perfectly tan skin. He has the most alluring lips. I want to kiss him so badly. It seems like a perfect time to tell him my feelings. Yes, today is the day I will tell Paul Stanley that I love him.
"Paul," I said softly. "I need to tell you something,"
"What is it Gene?" He asked me. His voice sounded so angelic. Well... here I go.
"Paul, I've had these feelings for a very long time. And I can't hide them any longer. I truly love you with all my heart. You're my best friend, and I wouldn't give you up for the world. You mean so much to me. You're so beautiful in every way. You're so attractive, and so sexy. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, and I never wanna let you go. Paul, I'm in love with you," I poured my heart out to the starchild. He gave me the biggest, most adorable smile, and hugged me so tight.
"Gene, I feel the exact same way. I didn't wanna tell you because I thought you wouldn't love me back. But now I know, and I never wanna let you go either, and I wanna be with you forever." Paul said. "I love you, Gene,"
"I love you too, Paul" I said to him. He was now sitting on my lap and had his arms around me. I leaned in closer to him, and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, my lips were on his. Paul looked at me with lots of love in his eyes. I kissed him again, this time licking at his lips a little. He let me put my tongue in, and what started as a sweet first kiss, turned into a steamy make out session. I heard what sounded like high pitched laughing, and hesitantly looked behind me. Oh god no...
"What the hell are you two doing?! Wait a minute... See! I told you that Gene was in love with you, Paul!" Ace screamed at the top of his lungs. Why did Ace have to come into the room at this moment...
"Ace!! Shoo! Go away! Begone!" Paul said to the annoying spaceman.
"Ok, ok, I'll let you kids have fun with eachother," Ace said. He then ran away trying to hide his laughter. Dammit he's probably gonna tell Peter. But that doesn't matter right now, because now I have the one man I've wanted for the longest time.

|thank you so much for reading this! Let me know what you think of my fanfic so far!|