The peter and the ace: a beautiful love story

Sorry for being gone for several months again!! I keep being a dingus and procrastinating 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩oksoanyways

Paul's POV

Ew do I smell something?! Oh it's just the "essential oils" peter ordered from eBay. He thought they were Sexylicous scented, but it turns out they were Fartadellic scented. But guess who's wedding we are attending?!?! ACE AND PETERS!!!!!

"Ew I think I smell ace in here," Gene said. "Oh wait no, it's just peters oils,"

   "Yes," I said, plugging my nose. "And I don't understand why he put them in OUR ROOM,"

   "Me neither," Gene said. "We should trash their wedding, so we get more attention!"

    "I know right?! But wait, that's so unoriginal," I said. "Every wedding that has taken place in this fanfic has been intentionally trashed,"

     "You're right," Gene said. "So why don't we invite someone who will sabotage the wedding without even trying?!"

   Oh yeah baby. I think gene is on to something! I looked at my rockstar phone book, and saw four unforgettable names.

     "How about we invite Meal, Underwear, OldGuy, and Icky?!" I said. Those are code names for a certain band with unnecessary accent marks. Yes, you guessed it, Mötley Crüe!! We have gotten into so many fights with them that we made code names for them so we could gossip about them right in front of their faces!

Flash back to highschool

"Hi Gene and Paul!" Vince said with his cute hair. Don't let his sexiness fool you! He tricked me, Gene, Ace, AND peter into saying PENIS in front of the whole school!! And then he made us eat Fart Stew!! But don't worry, we got revenge by making Vince Tommy Nikki and mick drink pee, saying it was Mountain Dew. Please don't ask who's pee it was.

"Hi Vince!" Me and Gene said. "Hey, Gene, did you see OldGuy and Underwear hanging out today?! So weird haha!" Gene said.

    "I know! Doesn't Meal's hair look disgusting today?!" I said right in front of Vince.

"Yes," Gene said, and Vince laughed along, not knowing we were talking about him.

End of flashback

Ah, those were good times! I heard a loud noise.

"HELLO PAUL AND GENE!!" Ace screamed.

"Hi ace! Where is your wedding going to be?!" Gene cutely asked.

"SexyWorld!!" Ace replied.

"How beautful!" I said. "You don't mind if we invite a few extra people?"

"SURE!!!" Ace said. I got out my phone, which had a picture of my lips on the case. I dialed Underwear... I mean, tommy lees number.

"Hi Tommy!! Remember me?!?" I said.

Tommy lees pov

Eww is that Paul Stanley?! Or as I like to call him "LargeLips". And I also like to call gene "Farty Pants".

"Hi paul, what is up?!" I said.

"Wanna come to ace and peters wedding?! It's in SexyLand!!" Paul replied. "And all your smelly, I mean sexy band mates can come too!!"

"Yes I would love to!!" I said.

"Come on Sexy Sixx!! We're going to SexyLand!!!" I said to Nikki.

"Yay!! Let's drag mick and Vince with us too!" Nikki said.

"Oh of course! We couldn't forget mick and Vince!" I replied.

Peters pov

I've hired roger Taylor to drive us to SexyLand. He arrived at our house, hooray!!

"Hi!" Roger said squeakily.

"Hello roger!" I said. "Are we ready to go?!"

"Yeah!!" Roger said as he led me and ace to his car. There was a huge trailer that Rogers car was pulling. The trailer contained all the wedding invitees!

Anyways so we got to SexyLand, and wow! They don't call it SexyLand for nothing!! There were a bunch of pictures of ace there!

Paul's POV

Wait huh?! I hear some friends. Oh! They are some of the bridesmaids!! I looked at them, and saw. nirvanafan420 , mxterixlgxrl , Ace_Frehley_KISSBv , and the_green_eyed_dream !!!! They are some totally fab people 💖.

"Attention everybody!" Alice Cooper said. "The wedding is about to commence!"

Oh my god. Is alice seriously the wedding minister again?! And why does his hair look so weird?! It looks a little too much like a lion, but oh well. Everyone sat in the wedding chairs. Peter was standing at the flower wall, and ace was at the back of the chairs.

Elton, who was the piano player at the wedding, started playing Shout It Out Loud, even though he kept messing up because he didn't practice before the wedding, and ace started walking down the aisle. Everyone started crying tears of joy, and David and Eddie both snotted in my hair because they were so emotional.

"I know right!" I said beautifully to David and Eddie. As soon as ace was next to peter, Alice Cooper nervously looked around trying to remember what to say, but then he remembered he had still his copy of 'Wedding Preist Directions: For Dummies' from me and genes wedding.

"Ok, Ace do you take peter to be your hot and sexy husband?" Alice said.

"I DO!" Ace screamed.

"And peter, do you take ace to be your sexy and hot husband?" Alice asked.

"Yes I do!!" Peter said.

"You May kiss the Ace," alice said. Just as ace and peter S M O O C H ED, Nikki ran up behind alice and ripped his lion hair, which was actually a wig off!

"Wig snatched!!" He said. Then he tossed it to Vince, who ended up eating it whole. We don't call him Meal for nothing. And tommy took off all his clothes, ran up to the wedding alter, and told us to read his underwear which said "I AM TOMMYS BUTT" . And mick tried to stop them, but was attacked by Paul McCartney (happy birthday paulie!!). And mick then proceeded to frown so hard he created another wrinkle in his face. He went absolutely Bazonkers and made gorrila noises. Now the wedding was sabotaged!! Hooray! But everyone was super scared.

Our dear friends Elvis and Johnny were there, and ended up calling The Police, to arrest Motley Crüe. But only  Sting showed up, since the other members were too lazy. He got out his Four-Person-Handcuffer, and handcuffed all the Motley Crüe members to each other. Then he sent them to Dandrufflandia.

Then ace and peter kissed eachother again, and lived sexily ever after! Until they realized me and gene still exist!

Thanks for reading this!! I love y'all