The Mall

Genes POV

It was a Saturday and it was kind of boring so far. But I had an awesome idea!

"Heyyyy Paaauul..." I said.

"Yessssss Geeeene..." Paul said back to me.

"Lets go to the mall!" I suggested, hugging him.

"OH MY GOD YEAH!" Paul shrieked with joy. "And also, lets not invite Ace and Peter," he said.

"For sure!" I replied. So we got on our favorite outfits, and did each others hair, and then we hired a limo, cuz we're just that amazing, and went to the mall!

"Gene can I go to this store like super quick I have to get you something baby," Paul said.

"Of course! Don't take too long though, I'll miss you!" I said. Paul smiled and nodded as he went into the chocolate store. After what seemed like forever, he finally came out holding a heart shaped box, and one red rose, and another purple rose. Awww how sweet!

"Gene look what I got for you!" Paul said with excitement.

"AWWWW YOU ARE TOO SWEET!" I said with much appreciation. I then proceeded to hug and kiss paul because he is just too amazing.

Paul's pov

Aaaa I'm so proud of myself! It was kind of a gamble looking for the red and purple rose though cuz I know that purple roses... don't exist

NO HE DIDNT SAY THAT

Cuz I know that purple roses are super hard to find.

"Gene what do you say we go see a movie together?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'd love to! Which one?" Gene asked me. I know! We could see Friday the 13th!

"We can go see Friday the 13th!" I said with glee.

"YESSS!" Gene exclaimed.

At the movie theater...

"Oh my god we even have the best seats too!" Gene said.

"I knowww! That's cuz we're so awesome and cool!" I said.

1 hour into the movie

Genes POV

So in the movie, Jason's murdering a bunch of people and aww I think Paul's scared so he's holding my hand. He put his head on my shoulder and it was so sweet until there was a jump scare and then...

"AAAAAAAH!!!!" A shrill voice shrieked with a piercing... um, uh.. annoyingness.

"Ace! You promised you wouldn't do that! Damnit! Now they know we're here," Peter said two rows in front of me. An ugly guy with a flash light came running in and pointed his light at Ace and said

"STOP IT RIGHT THERE YOUNG MAN"

Ace stood in fear.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF" the flashlight guy said with anger. The entire room was staring at this... scene.

"Wait until joe here's about this," Ace said with a straight face.

"Who's joe?" The man asked.

"Joe mama." Ace replied. It was a good thirty seconds before anyone said anything. Then the man charged at Ace and tried to throw him out of the building, but as they passed the snack place, Ace ate the entire supply of snacks so he became super fat so the guy couldn't carry him anymore. Me and Paul ran home because first of all, we did NOT invite those rats and second of all, it was a very terrifying experience.

Aces pov

SO I ATE ALL THIS FOOD BECAUSE THIS UGLY GUY WAS BEING DUMB AND TRIED TO THROW ME OUT OF THE BUILDING BUT NOW HE WENT AWAY AND NOW IM SUPER FAT AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO :(

Peters pov

Oh no! Ace is so fat! I need to make him barf so he gets not fat. I went up to him and whispered seductively

"Sweaty underwear of a troll man,"

And then Ace barfed all his food up and then he was sexy and skinny again then we went home.

Paul's pov

What's up guys? Welcome to my video where I'll show you how to make DIY George Harrison masks!

Genes poverty

Every time I type POV it always auto corrects to poverty so this is genes poverty.

"I have no money I spent it all on fortnite," no I'm joking

"I have no money paul stole it because he's a gold digger" no I'm also joking here.

Anyways, so I ate the chocolates that Paul gave me, and I was hungry after that so I ate the roses too.

"Gene where are the roses I gave you?" Paul asked.

"Ace ate them," I said because it's so easy to blame everything on Ace unless you're peter because he is head over heels for Ace.

"Whatever guess he'll get fat again," Paul said.

Thanks y'all for reading this! Let me know what you think