You wont BELIEVE how old paul stanley is today. Click now to learn more!

Genes pov

Today is Paul's birthday.

Paul's pov

TODAY IS MY BDAY I AM SO HOT! Everybody better love me right now or else they are not invited to my birthday party.

Actually I didn't even invite anyone because I just know I'm having a surprise party because I'm the main character.

So I'm on my deck right now waiting for the guests to suprise me. Where are they?!?!!?!?

5 hours later.

Are you kidding me?! My birthday is almost over and NO ONE showed up to surprise me!!!

That's it. I guess I'll just have to surprise them.

"Hey Ace, I'm going to have to borrow the AceMobile" I said.

"OK" ace said. He didn't even wish me happy birthday!! Whatever, he is really stupid and dumb so I wouldn't expect him to remember anything important

Aces pov

I am so excited for Paul's birthday next month

Genes pov

I bought this BootycrackBooster for paul so he can show off his buttcrack no matter what pants he is wearing.

We are using the ace mobile to remind people of Paul's suprise party.

We are approaching Tommy Lee's house.

Paul's pov

"It's my birthday, and we are bringing the surprise party to you. Everyone is supposed to be  handing out gifts right now, so where's yours?" I asked. Tommy better have a good gift for me.

He handed me a slimy crusty little thing.

"Ewugh what is this, a booger?!" I asked.

"Paul please be polite. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit" Gene pooped.

"This isn't just any booger, it's a 70th anniversary special snot award in honor of your 70th birthday" Tommy said.

"How much did it cost?" I asked
"19388483838393 dollars" Tommy said.
   "Oh good it's expensive, thank god" I said. I put the booger in my star locket and took a selfie.

"Cheeeeese" I said as the snot glittered from the reflection of the camera.

"Let's go to Elvis and Johnnys house" Gene said. We went to their house

"What do you have for us?" Gene asked.

"No, it's what do they have for me!" I explained. "Your birthday was last chapter, remember?!"

"We didn't buy you anything" johnny said.

"WHY NOT?!!?!?!?!?!?!" I beated my hairy chest.

"Because our beautful son cashley made you something instead..." Elvis said

"This is his beautful drawing of you. He spent two whole weeks on it just for you <3" Johnny said.

 He spent two whole weeks on it just for you <3" Johnny said

I gasped in horror and sobbed uncontrollably.

"What did he think?!" Cashley asked.

"I HATE IT!!!" I cried

"That is no way to treat our child!!!" Elvis and johnny said at the same time.

They were offended by my reaction but cashley was not. Instead he psychotically grinned, his sharp little cavity kid teeth glowing in the night.

He lunged at me and began gnawing at my  ankles.

"Get him Cashley!" Elvis cheered him on.

I screamed and ran away.

"Good bye Genaul! Happy birthday!" Johnny waved at us.

Ugh. That was the worst thing ever. Oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I guess it would be rude to throw cashleys "art" in the trash so I'll put it in ace and Peters room because it is like a trash can.

"Let's go to Freddie's house" Gene said.

"Ok" I said.

We traveled to Freddie's sexy mustache house

"Hi darling " Freddie said. "You we're on the news today because you keep harassing people for gifts. But I prepared for that by giving this to you"

Freddie handed me a beautiful Diamond collar

"Wow!" I said.

"Yes, it was one of delilahs favorites because it remidned her of you. She used to wear it everyday until now, because she was saving it for your 70th birthday"

"So it's used" I said. Freddie scoffed at me

"My butthole itches, let's go home" Gene said. He grabbed me in his arms and fart blasted me back to our house.

"I know you got bad presents all day so I saved this one for you" Gene said. I opened it

"Omg!! The BootycrackBooster!!!!!!! I love you!!" I said hugging sexy Gene.

"Hot I love you too paul " Gene said

I put on the BootycrackBooster. My buttcrack was elevated, I began to levitate!!

Best birthday  ever sexy

Thank you to all the hot people who read this 🍖🫁💝