Another wondeful date

Genes POV

Oh my god look at Paul's butt! It's so big and sexy. His thighs are so sexy. I'm gonna take him out on a date, but this time I want it to be somewhere cool instead of just going to the mall for the jillionth time and I just love him so much and I wanna make him happy.

"Paul where do you wanna go for a date, baby?" I asked mushily.

"How about our local gas station?" Paul asked.

"No that's too far away," I said. I then remembered that I was born in Israel and that would be a fun place to go.

"Paul lets go to Israel cuz I was born there and I need to show you the remains of my daycare that I used to go to but then I burped, and the day care got burnt down and that's how I discovered my ability to breath fire," I said.

"Ok gene lets go," Paul said. " :) " he added.

47 seconds later

"Paul look it's a public bus we can use,"

"GENE IM NOT GOING ON A PUBIC BUS" Paul shrieked

"YES YOU ARE PAUL" I shrieked back. I heard Ace and peter coming. "ACE AND PETER ARE LOOKING FOR US SO YOU BEYTER GET IN RIGHT NOW PAUL,"

Paul walked in the public bus and almost barfed. He sat down next to a trashy man with lice and ringworm.

"Hi my names Ace!" The man said. All the sudden the bus came to a sudden stop.

"MY BUTTHOLE HURTS" the bus driver screamed.

Paul's pov

I cant believe I'm on a public bus and the bus drivers having butthole pains. I'm not a happy camper.

Anyways so we got to Genes first house ever, and please don't ask why the bus driver dropped us off exactly there because I'm too lazy to think of that.

"Oh my god I remember this place!!" Gene said.

"Gene it's so hot here I have horrible pit stains," i complained.

"Paul stop it your being disrespectful to my childhood" Gene said.

"Sorry," I said.

My apology was accepted. We went to Genes day care which was now radioactive because of his farts and burps. We saw a mutated butthole climb out from the shadows, and that Kind of hurt my feelings, so me and Gene found a therapist for me.

"Hi my name is Alice Cooper," he said as he handed me his business card:

  "Hi my name is Alice Cooper,"  he said as he handed me his business card:

"Alice I feel like throwing up," I said.

  "And why is that mr Stanley?" He asked worrily

  "So there was a butthole an-," I started saying.

  "I'm gonna stop you right there," Alice said. "Let's start working on friendship skills,"

  "But I-,"

  "NO PAUL!!" Alice said. "YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN BODY POSITVITY"

  "Ok," I said.

Alice took a deep, asthma infected breath, and said, "You should be proud of your body because you're not iggy pop,"

Iggy walked into the therapy room.

"Hey guys!! Any new gossip?" He asked. Well this is awakard 😳

"No," me and Alice and Gene, who I forgot about, all said in unison.

"Can I join your cult?" He asked.

"No," we all said once more. Iggy cried because he felt bad.

"Where can I find a therapist?" He asked. Alice raised his hand.

"Right here," alice said. Iggy just couldn't take it anymore so he disintegrated into a pile of jiggly slime. We mailed it back to our house.

Aces pov

OH MY GOD!! I JUST GOT A SUPRISE SLIME! ITS TIME TO PLAY WITH IT! I OPENED THE PACKAGE.

WOW THIS SLIME IS SO WRINKLY, JIGGLY, AND... SKIN COLORED?! WE HAVE A WINNER!! THIS SLIME IS NOW NAMED: JIGGY IGGY SLIME!! I LAID MY SLIME ACROSS MY BARE STOMACH. HEE HEE. (Micheal Jackson has entered the chat) "no get me out" micheal said. (Micheal Jackson has left the chat)

Genes POV

   Well that therapy session was rather unhelpful.

  "Gene my hand hurts, will you hold it??" Paul asked me. AWWW HOW CUTE!!!

  "Of course I will baby you are so cute and I'm sorry for not caring about your pit stains when it was like 938271728 degrees," I said. "Let's go home because the radioactiveness from my day care is starting to reach my house.

  We went home and that was where we saw Ace and peter dancing romantically with a glob of skin colored, wrinkly jiggly slime.

  "Meet the new member of our beautiful family, JIGGY IGGY SLIME," Peter said.

  "No thank you," Paul said. "I would rather commit gay with Gene,"

  "Yes paul come on let's go," I said as I slapped his hot butt.

And thank all y'all for reading this, tell me what you think, and 👖