Curse of The Enchanted Underwear

Hey all of y'all!!! I know this is super random and unrelated, but at school we had to do a personality test, and apparently I have the same personality as Johnny depp!! YAYAYAYAYY

Paul's POV

Ewwwww I'm so happy! I can't even believe that me and gene our going on are honeymoon!! We chose the finest location... David and eddies house!!!!!! It's a beautiful place in Paris, off the coast of Lennon Land.

"Gene are you ready to go on our sexy honeymoon vacation?!" I asked him.

"Almost! I just need to pack my 82 underwear's," he said. "Actually, 81, I had a period stain in one of them"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Nothing," gene said as he telepathically levitated his underwear into a suitcase.

After all that crap was done, we finally got on the plane. I sat down on one of the seats. It was very wet. A bit intimidating, if you ask me.

"Gene this seat is a bit... damp," I said. He looked at me for like 8 seconds. "Well do something about it!" I cried in fear. Gene called 911, and a bunch of ambulance people and first responders surrounded us.

"What is your emergency?" They asked. I turned to gene and tried to tell him not to tell them the 'emergency'.

"Paul's seat is wet." Gene said . Omg I'm so mad.

" please leave your seat sir," the ambulance guy said to me. I left my seat, and there was accidentally a bomb under it. It wasn't there before, how did it get there now? Did I poop it?

"Oh nooo!" Everyone said in unison and the bomb exploded. Me and gene were flying in the air for like a whole hour, and since we weren't falling we decided to commit gay while waiting for our bodies to land.

So eventually we landed, and good news! We were in Lennon Land and right next to David and Eddies house! Bad news, all 81 pairs of genes underwear's were sprawled out across their lawn.

We gathered and counted each of the underwear's.

".... 80, 8-" gene stopped. "WHERE IS MY 81ST UNDERWEAR!?"

Oh no! It must've fallen out while we were flying! David and Eddie came out of their house to say hi.

     "Hi!!" They said.

    "Hi" me and gene said!! "We need help!!! Gene lost one of his underwear's!!"

     "OH NO THAT IS SO BAD!!" Eddie said.

    "I KNOW RIGHT!!? I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!" David said. "We will help you find your underwear Gene, don't worry!"

    Me and gene were like so happy! We walked around the beautiful streets of Lennon Land looking for genes underwear, but to no success.

    We saw a bunch of our rockstar friends. Over in the distance, we saw falco and Elvis. We ran over to them since they are hot and could probably help us.

    "Hi guys! We need your help finding genes underwear!" I said.

    "Didushwbixjsk!" Falco said.

    "That's so awesome!!" I replied.

     "David I love the smell of your deodorant," Elvis said.

    "Thanks!" David said.

    Ok so anyways we borrowed Elton's least favorite plane, which he calls The Flying Turd, so we could look for genes underwear even better.

    As we looked down all at the same time, we saw the sexiest pair of underwear on the planet!! We knew it was genes the moment we saw it! So we landed the plane, and tried to capture the underwear.

    Everytime we tried to catch the underwear, it kept flying away!? I don't know why it keeps doing that?!?!?!

    "Gene why is your underwear flying away when we try to catch it?" I asked madly.

     "It's enchanted," he said.

     "Then we need to think of a sexy plan," I said.

   Moments later, I saw Eddie putting makeup and eyelashes on the back of David's underwear. This would make genes underwear fall in love with David's underwear, making genes underwear easier to capture!!

As soon as Eddie was done with his sexy beautification of David's underwear, genes underwear saw it, and was madly in love! Genes underwear was about to kiss David's under wear, which was the perfect opportunity for Elvis to capture it.

He swinged a baseball bat, but it was unfortunately kind of slow, and genes underwear saw it coming, and flew away. Elvis ended up whacking David's butt, and David was extremely scared.

Everyone started screaming, and the underwear latched on to falco and tried to murder him. It looked a little like this:

It took all of me and genes and David's and eddies and elvises strength to pull the underwear off of falcos face

It took all of me and genes and David's and eddies and elvises strength to pull the underwear off of falcos face. Once he was free form the underwear's grip, he punched it, knocking genes underwear out.

   We put genes underwear back into his suitcase asap, and went back on The Flying Turd to fly back to David and eddies house.

    We then had the sexiest party ever. Eddie and David kissed each other sexily, Elvis invited his sexy boyfriend Johnny cash and falco invited the Beatles and me and gene GOT JIGGY!!!!! WOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for reading this sexy butthole-like fanfic!!!!!!!!! I. LOVE. Y'ALL!!