Sexy birthday gene

Genes stinky POV

"PAAAAAAUL" I said. Paul looked at me.

"Aren't we having my nasty birthday party with our friends??!"

"Oh yes, I have all the things prepared! Could I borrow a spare pair o' panties?" Paul said. I was wearing two underwear's today, so I took one pair off and handed it to Paul.

"Thank you," Paul said, putting them in his head.

"You're welcome," I said.

"Did you know I'm using your underwear to smellapathically communicate with our friends?" Paul said.

"Fascinating," gene said as a wave of of stink travelled to his brain. He closed his eyes and saw the following message:

You have been invited to genes hot birthday party at Paul And genes house. We ask that you please clean up any droppings left on the premises, and most importantly, to have a great time!

"Wow!" gene said, complimenting Paul's invitation.

Bowie's POV.

"Ugh my underwear is calling out to me" I said

"Put it on your head!" Mick said.

"Good idea," I said as I put my underwear on my head. It's how I communicate with aliens.

You have been invited to genes hot birthday party at Paul And genes house. We ask that you please clean up any droppings left on the premises, and most importantly, to have a great time!

"Wow mick! We have been invited to genes birthday party!" I said.

"How sexy of him! I will wrap his gifts in finest butthole wrap," mick said.

"I will give my handmade  vinnie Vincent sculpture " Bowie said

Paul's pov

The sexy party was starting soon! We put up butthole decorations around the place. Our sexy guests were arriving! The first ones who came were Freddie and Elton

"Hello delicious darlings" Freddie said.
"Well hello yourself!" Elton said hotly.

As soon as other people arrived Gene told them about a surprise

"Hey guess what! We are going to our local carnival!" Gene said.

"Is it because you wanna see your clown relatives ?" Freddie asked.

"Enough out of you!" Gene said so madly he pummeled down a shart through his pants. There was a stain that said "$hart's My <3"

"But aren't carnivals super filthy?!" Peter asked.

"IVE GONE TO A CARNIVAL AND THERE WAS A LICE INFESTATION." Ace said. "REMEMBER THE ITCHY SUMMER OF 83'?!?!"

"Even though carnivals are nasty, Roger is outside waiting for us and his sexy car." Freddie said. "Well I don't think it's sexy, but he sure does"

We all walked out into the street and saw Rogers car. The liscence plate said maylor on it. That's so cool.

We got into the large sexy car and sat our yummy buttholes down.

"I FORGOT TO CHANGE MY JUNDERWEAR?!?!" Gene said. I remembered I still had his extra underwear on my head from sending out the party invites!

"Or did you?!?!" I flinged his extra underwear off my hair and into his epic thicc lap.

"WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gene said as he threw his shartalized underwear out the window and put the new underwear on. The shartalized underwear fell into the front window of Vince neils car. He swerved in fear as the poopy blocked his sight and crashed into a chucky cheeses.

Anyways so we got to the epic carnival and HEYY ITS GENES COUSIN POOPAGENE!!!!

Genes pov

Ugh look at all these squirrels around me. Such disease spreaders. I remember one time I got an allergic fart reaction form touching a squirrel. It was allergic because the farts came out of my nose.

The stench never truly faded.

AAAAHHH THERES A SQUIRRLEL RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!!?!! Oh no it's just peter.

"Look what Ace did! He became a carnie over night and bought me this giant butthole stuffed animal!!!!!" Peter hugged it close.

"Luckyyy!! Paul just left me" I said

Paul's pov

I am in danger. I have borded a ride next to a booger sniffer.

"How big is your nose?" The booger sniffer asked.

I am in danger.

Genes pov

"Hey, it's present time!!!!!" Paul said. Everyone gathered round.
"But first, I would like to say a beautful speech for Gene"

"GENE MIDDLE NAME SIMMONS! You are the love of my life you are beautful and sexy you are the Roger to my car, the mustache to my Freddie, and the poop to my pee. I would like to say that-"

"I DONT FEEL SO GOOD..." mick jagger said before running over to my presents and barfing all over them.

"MICK!!!! I WAS SAYING SOMETHING!!" Paul squealed like a diariah.

Mick barfed so much that it even came out of his ears.

"YOU ARE JUST LUCKY THERE WAS WRAPPING ON THESE GIFTS" paul said. "Now Gene, would you like to open them?"

"Yes" I said as I walked over to the barf covered presents. I took off my protective rubber gloves because this was a sacred moment.

I grabbed my first slimy present, ripping away all the barf filled wrapping. A jar of aces farts!! Wow, I'm so lucky.

"Thank you ace" I said. Then the next gift was different pubes from around the world in honor of my recent world tour.

Then the next gift had Fine Butthole Wrap upon it. The barf really accented its stench and color.

A handmade vinnie vincent sculpture!!! Very abstract!

"Thank you all for your amazing gifts my sexy friends. Now let me give a gift to you!" I said. What they didn't know was that I had a large hippopotamus in my buttcrack.

I farted the creature out, and there it stood in all its glory! It had Paul's classic, "The Starchild tm" makeup on its face, and my classic "The Demon tm" makeup on its butt.

"Are you ready, Genaulpotomus?" I asked it.

The beast snorted, then started sharting everywhere. It was like rain, because it was loud and thunderous, and sprinkled upon all those who were there to witness.

"I hope you like it!" I said. "It's the gift that keeps on giving!!!"

Thank you sexy people peace and love I love you 💕🤩✋