HEY LADIES!!

OH MY GOD GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS YALL ARE THE BEST

  Genes POV

Ace and peter are freeloaders. They need to get out of the house.

"GENE WE CAN HERE YOU," Ace shrieked. Whoops!

"Actually, Ace, maybe we DO need to get outta here!" Peter said. "Let's go have some fun with out... Genaul!"

"What's Genal?" Ace asked. "Is it something we should try in bed?"

"NO ACE!!" Peter screamed. "It is the ship name for Paul and Gene!"

Ace looked at Peter, then at Paul and Gene. "But that's an ugly ship name," Ace said. "Why can't it be something nice like... Paulene?"

"Because they're not nice so they don't get a nice ship name!" Peter said.

"You guys are the reason we can't have nice things around here!" Paul screamed, and started to throw a fit. He then ran into our room, and I went with him.

Aces pov

"Peter, I wanna take you on a date, where no man has gone before," I said.

"And where would that be Acie baby??" He asked cutely.

"THE GIRLS BATHROOM!!!!!!" I said with too much excitement.

"Ace! That sounds so fun!!!" Peter said. "But how will we get in there?"

"We're gonna pull an I Want To Break Free" I said.

"Ohhhh!!" Peter said with amazement. "Let's go sneak into Paul's room since he has so much makeup we can use!"

We ran into Paul's room even though he was still in there, but for the sake of this fanfic let pretend he doesn't see us, and we took his make up.

First, we had to take off our kiss make up that we had on for some reason even though we weren't even performing at all, and then we put pink eyeshadow on, and blush, and glittery lipstick.

"I'm gonna go blond for this one!!" Ace said as he put on the "Rogerina" wig.

"Just like Vince Neil!!" Peter said. (No im joking Vince is super hot)

So we like, walked to the mall that was coincidentally 5 minutes away from our house, and this guy comes up to us.

"Hey chicks, can I have your numbers??" He said.

"We are bo-girlfriend and girlfriend," I replied.

"Oh," he said and walked away. I noticed, in the distance, he had very saggy pants. Good for people who poop there pants on a regular basis. Catches them turds real well.

The girls bathroom was like 20 feet away from us. We walked into it. There were no urinals. Only poop stalls. I remembered that this was a date, and that I had a heart box full of sour gummy worms.

"Peterina, I got you something," I said handing him the box.

"Wow thank you Ace-adilla!" Peter said. He was probably expecting chocolate, as he looked at the sticky strands of worm.

"How sexy," he said as he stuck one gummy up his right nose hole, another one up his left nose hole, then two in each of his ear holes. What a successful date this has been!!

Meanwhile in Paul's pov...

"Gene you are so hot why are you so cute oh my god your so much hotter than Ace and peter I'm glad your my boyfriend and not them," I said as I hugged and kissed Gene.

"I love you so much paul you are just too cute for this universe," Gene said. We heard a boogery knock on the door. Ew it must be a priest on the loose. I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw two random girls.

"No I will not buy your Girl Scout cookies!!" I said as I was about to close the door.

"Wait!!" One of the girls said in a freakish deepish voice. Wait a minute... I know what this is... they're not girls!! They're Ace and peter!! This encouraged me to slam the door even more. I heard ugly crying outside but I didn't really care.

  "Paul honey what was that?" Gene asked.

  "Nothing," I said.

THANKS ALL YALL FOR READING THIS!!! Tell me if you like it!!! AND ILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME ON "{PAUL STANLEY X GENE SIMMONS |FANFIC|"