𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

 ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Angelica woke to the feeling of fingers running through her hair. 

She sighed happily at how good it felt. "Mmh."

"Angel, wake up," whispered Sirius.

Her dreams had never felt so real before. 

With a soft moan she hummed, "Two more minutes." 

A slight pressure pressed at her lips. It felt exactly like a fingertip. 

Her eyelids shot open, and she found herself eye-to-eye with Sirius Black. 

"Frequently have dreams like this, do we?"

Angelica let out a small yelp and then without thinking she punched him in the face. 

It took them both a while to realize what had happened.

"Oh, my Merlin!" she exclaimed cupping his face. "Why did you do that?!" 

Blood was dripping out of his nose. 

He grunted as he retorted, "You just punched me! What did I do?" 

"Did I break it?!" she asked, sliding her finger across the streak of blood and wincing, "I didn't mean to." 

"It's fine," he said, sounding quite nasally, "I think I'm fine. Don't worry about it." 

Angelica moved her fingers over to his nose to check if it was broken and she gave it a slight pinch, making him whine. 

"It's broken," she confirmed, reaching for her wand that was on the edge of the table. 

"Hold still," she warned him. 

He did, and she said, "Episkey.

Sirius felt hot, and then he felt cold. He scrunched his nose again, and then flared his nostrils testing whether it was fixed or not. 

"I'm sorry," she apologized again, grabbing his face once more. "Does it hurt?" 

"If you're really sorry about it, kiss me."

"No." She let out a puff of air, while wiping away more of his blood. "Does it hurt?"

"Terribly. Kiss me."

Angelica leaned closer to kiss him, but before she could Lily's voice rang out, "Alright lovebirds, it's too early to be yelling—" She gasped, "Sirius, you're bleeding! What happened?" 

"He—" began Angelica.

"She punched me."

"You punched him?!" exclaimed Lily.

"Yes, but I didn't mean to- I wouldn't have punched you if you weren't watching me sleep like a creep!" 

"What about you? You were watching me sleep last night!" Sirius retorted.