𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Angelica Lestrange," hissed the Dark Lord, "I have brought you here tonight to bestow a gift upon you." 

"What is it?" asked Angelica in a bitter tone. 

"You dare speak like that!" shrieked Bellatrix. 

"Bella," said the Dark Lord calmly. "Be quiet." 

Angelica felt her gloves being shredded from her hands and when she looked up, she saw that the Dark Lord's wand was raised. 

"You do not even know the strength that lies in your hands," continued the Dark Lord. "The power to do magic like never before. Today, I will be introducing you to a new side of your magic." 

She barely had enough time to register what he was saying before a chorused incantation was recited and a burn seared through her skin. Her whole body shook violently as magic penetrated through her veins. 

"There, there," said the Dark Lord, running a hand over her hair. 

She clutched onto her chest. "What did you do to me?"  

The death eaters around her kept reciting the incantation over and over again and it seemed to run into her veins. 

"What are you doing to me?!" she shouted, looking at her hands as if they were foreign to her.  

"How dare you speak to the Dark Lord like that, you insolent bitch?" yelled Bellatrix at the top of her lungs. "APLOGISE!" 

The Dark Lord hushed Bellatrix again, before turning to someone else. "Lucius, won't you go get those snatchers so we can show Angelica just what I did." 

Angelica could feel something different inside of her. Something she did not want. Something, that from the Dark Lord's gleeful gaze, she knew he very much wanted to control.

Lucius returned seconds later with Alexander and Scabior.

"M-My Lord," trembled Alexander, "I h-have not b-been able to f-find anyone—" 

"No worries," the Dark Lord said, "Just wait there." He pointed to the corner and instantly, the two boys rushed away, cowering in the corner.

Angelica felt her body being turned against her will. She watched as her hands were lifted simultaneously with Enzo's. Their hands moved towards each other, until they met and interlocked. 

"Why is he here?" she questions, trying her best to break her hands free from his. 

The Dark Lord spoke in a mocking tone. "I asked those snatchers to bring me someone and they failed. I would have used one of ours but wizardkind is valuable, you see. I cannot waste magic on a trial. Rodolphus and Bellatrix have aided us by providing this boy. Veela, they said?" 

Angelica could feel as though a hole was being punctured into her palms. She tried to relax her hands, then she clenched them at once in an attempt to break free, but everything failed. Her hands were fastened with Enzo's.