Alien boy

When the quartet came home, Ali was nowhere to be found. They searched frantically, but they couldn't find the alien.

"Where could he be? We told him not to leave the house!" Mexico exclaimed.

"Check the cupboards! We have to look everywhere!" America exclaimed. They opened all the cupboards, but there was no alien. America opened the fridge door and yelped in surprise. Ali was sitting in the fridge.

"Ali! What are you doing in there?" America exclaimed, helping the alien out of the fridge.

"I was hot," Ali said. The quartet couldn't help but laugh a bit, which confused Ali.

"The fridge is for keeping food cold, not people. Or aliens. Come with me, I'll show you how to keep cool," America said. The trio went into their backyard with Ali. Mexico picked up a lump of snow and threw it at America. The trio began having a snowball fight.

"C'mon Ali! It's fun!" Canada exclaimed, handing Ali a snowball. Ali hesitantly joined the snowball fight. While they were fighting, they started forming into teams. It was now Ali and America versus Canada and Mexico.

"Ali, get behind me and gather as much snow as you can! This calls for bold action!" America exclaimed. Ali got behind America and started gathering up snow. America was taking snowball after snowball, shielding the alien. Ali got an entire armful of snow, which he gathered up into one big snowball. Ali handed the snowhunk to America. "MURICA MOTHERF*CKERS!" America exclaimed, chucking the hunk at Canada and Mexico. The two of them yelped, and Mexico jumped in front of Canada, getting hit with the giant snowball and pretend dying.

"NOOOOOO!" Canada yelled, hugging his fallen comrade.

"We killed him!" Ali exclaimed with fear. America laughed and patted Ali on the shoulder.

"He's fine, he's just being dramatic," America said. Ali nodded. Greenland walked outside, holding some clothes.

"Kids, it is time for bed. Ali, I prepared the foldout sofa for you, and I got you some clothes," Greenland said. The trio and their alien bud went inside. Ali put on the pajamas that Greenland gave him and began giggling.

"They're so soft! I wish we had these back on my planet!" Ali exclaimed, hugging himself. The quartet smiled, because, I mean, come on! Cute alien friend is happy! That is 100% something to smile about!

"Alright, goodnight Ali, I'll see you in the morning," America said, patting Ali on the head. The quartet went to their rooms to go to bed. Ali didn't really understand why they were sleeping, because the nights on his planet usually last a long time. He wondered how fast time was moving, or if this planet just spun faster than his. (The voids night/day cycles parallels the section of the earth they are over). Nonetheless, Ali went to sleep on the foldout bed.

The next day, Ali was awakened by an enticing smell. He rose out of bed and saw Greenland, America and Mexico sitting at the dining table talking with one another. Ali got out of bed and joined them at the table.

"Mornin' Al, how'd you sleep?" America asked.

"Good!" Ali exclaimed. Canada walked up to the table and set a plate of pancakes in front of everyone, and then sat down to eat his. Ali happily ate his food as the trio excitedly talked with each other about how cool it is to have an alien friend.

"What are the odds that Ali would land in our backyard! Out of all the backyards in this neighborhood!" America exclaimed. Canada nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah! We have a new addition to our gang!" Canada exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! We should get him a locket!" Mexico exclaimed.

"Ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm sure Ali still has a home back on his planet, don't you Ali?" Greenland asked. Ali nodded.

"I do... but it wouldn't hurt to stay here for a little while longer, right? Besides, my ship is in no condition to fly...," Ali said.

"Can't you fix it?" Mexico asked. Ali shook his head.

"No, I'm a pilot, not a mechanic," Ali said. America scratched the back of his neck in thought.

"Well... NASA is better at all this space stuff than me... but I think I might be able to help... oh! I know someone who will definitely be willing to help!" America exclaimed. He rushed to his room and got out his phone.

A: yo, SpaceX, if I were to say that I have an alien with me, you wouldn't tell NASA right?

SX: b*tch I'll be there in t-minus ten seconds

A: wha-

Next thing America knew, SpaceX was standing right next to him.

"Alien?" SpaceX stated rather than asked.

"Dude, calm down," America said. America lead SpaceX to the living room where Ali was playing Go fish with Canada and Mexico.

"⃠H⃠e⃠l⃠l⃠o⃠!⃠ H⃠o⃠w⃠ a⃠r⃠e⃠ y⃠o⃠u⃠?⃠"⃠ SpaceX asked. The trio stared at the space Tesla man in confusion but decided to let it go.

"⃠I⃠m⃠ d⃠o⃠i⃠n⃠g⃠ w⃠e⃠l⃠l⃠!⃠ i⃠ s⃠u⃠p⃠p⃠o⃠s⃠e⃠ y⃠o⃠u⃠ a⃠r⃠e⃠ h⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠ t⃠o⃠ f⃠i⃠x⃠ m⃠y⃠ s⃠h⃠i⃠p⃠?⃠"⃠ Ali asked. SpaceX nodded.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go check the damages to see how long it will take me to repair," SpaceX said.

"And you promise you won't tell NASA?" America asked. SpaceX nodded.

"Your secret is safe with me," SpaceX said. SpaceX walked out to the backyard and studied the broken ship. Meanwhile, the trio were teaching Ali how to play Minecraft.

"You see that wolf over there? You can tame it and have it be your buddy!" America exclaimed. Ali tamed the dog.

"I'm naming it Ame!" Ali exclaimed, smiling at America.

"Whoa Ame, Ali just called you his b*tch," Mexico joked.

"No! He's my buddy! Right Ame?" Ali asked. America smiled.

"Of course!" America exclaimed.

"Awwww, friendship," Nekomi cooed.

"NEKOMI JESUS CHRIST I SWEAR I'LL FILE A FRICKIN RESTRAINING ORDER STOP STALKING US!" Canada shouted. Nekomi giggled.

"Please don't tell UN, we promise he's a good Alien please don't take him," America pleaded. Nekomi waved her hand dismissively.

"It's ok guys! I understand! Besides, as a fellow anomaly, I respect him," Nekomi said. SpaceX came back inside and walked up to America.

"Ok, the good news is most of the engine and important stuff is still intact. The bad news is, everything else is kinda busted. But don't worry! I promise I'll get it all done before Christmas!" SpaceX exclaimed.

"Oh, nice plot device!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"Wha-,"