Camping once again

The trio were laying around on the couch staring at their phones. America started laughing at what he was reading.

"What's so funny?" Mexico asked.

"You know how people exist? They write fan fiction about us," America said.

"Damn, we're that popular?" Canada asked. America nodded.

"What do they say?" Mexico asked.

"Well... most of mine are that I'm a soft baby boy in high school who is ready to die, and then Russia falls in love with me. In an alarming amount of these stories I end up going to the hospital on account of multiple traumatic events that range from what the f*ck to holy sh*t. But hey, at least I have a hot alpha Russian boy," America said. "In some of these, Mexico is my abusive ex... which is a strange role for him but ok,".

"Wow. That's a lot. What are mine?" Mexico asked.

"Yours usually feature a cover in which you are crying. Mood. Mine do that to, that or I'm making out with Russia," America said.

"Oh! What about mine?" Canada exclaimed with intrigue.

"Yours are pretty much the same as Mex, there are some sweet looking ones as well.... hold up....," America said, looking at the screen in pure confusion.

"What's wrong?" México asked.

"Caname..... well, it's fine. After all, it's just an interpretation, not everyone might think we are brothers.... oh god they still think we are brothers," America said, checking the description of the story.

"Nopenopenopenopenope SO much nope," Canada exclaimed, shoving his face in a pillow. America sighed.

"Well hey, at least they aren't hurting anyone.... this is kinda weird though... the incest I mean, not the idea of fan fiction in general. Surprisingly there are some genuinely well written stories in here," America said.

"Yeah, they even got some details correct. You are a bottom," Mexico said. America glared at him.

"Like you would know," America said. He continued scrolling through the stories. "Huh, this one is called 'North America Gang'? And it has a picture of us on the cover...," America said with intrigue. Before he could check out the story, America was tackled by Snowball.

"SNOWBALL!!! WE MISSED YOU!" Mexico exclaimed. Antarctica and Greenland walked in the room.

"Hey guys! Did you miss me as well?" Antarctica asked.

"DADS HOME!" The trio exclaimed, jumping up and hugging him. Everest walked into the room, suspicious of the noise. Snowball saw her, and turned away.

"What are you doing here? Why the sudden visit?" Canada asked. Antarctica smiled.

"Well, me and Greenland thought it would be nice to go camping!" Antarctica exclaimed. The trio got excited, remembering their previous camping trip.

"Awesome! Where?" America exclaimed.

"It's a secluded trailer on the mountains by a lake. We already got fishing gear and everything," Greenland said. The trios excitement doubled.

"YES! I love sitting in front of a lake for hours holding a stick!" Canada exclaimed.

"When are we leaving?" America asked.

"Today, why do you think I had you guys pack bags with your clothes?" Greenland asked.

"OH I thought it was just in case we needed to skip town suddenly," America said. Greenland rolled his eyes.

"Wait, who's gonna watch the pets?" Mexico asked.