Not A Dog. NOT A DOG.

The trio and their frog continued on their way, talking about life and other stuff.

"Hey, remember your ex?" Canada asked.

"I'd prefer not to," Mexico said.

"Well, I just wanted to see how you were doing-," Canada said.

"I'm fine," Mexico said.

"Do you ever want to talk about your emotions Mex?" Canada asked.

"No," Mexico said.

"I do!" America exclaimed.

"I know Ame,"

"I'm sad,"

"I know ame,"

The trio walked in silence, as America began tearing up.

"...Do you want to hold Pablo?" Canada asked.

"Yeah...," America said. Canada handed him the frog and America felt a brief moment of happiness and content. They kept going on their way.

"Y'know, maybe I need a boyfriend," America said.

"Russia?" Canada suggested.

"Nah, he doesn't like me much anyway... Plus I kinda had a thing for his dad," America said.

"Hmm... what about Germany?" Mexico asked.

"No, it's kinda awkward since I babysat the guy," America said.

"Japan? Neko Japan? SK? Phil??" Canada listed.

"No, and Neko Japan is a girl. I don't swing that way... And Phil and SK are like little brothers to me...," America said.

"Why don't you just date Mexico? You two are usually too busy arguing to remember my existence anyway....," Canada muttered.

"Hm? Did you say something Nada?" America asked.

"Nothing...," Canada said.

"You better tell me! Or else your frog friends gonna get it!" America exclaimed, lifting Pablo up as if he was going to drop kick him.

"STOP! I'll tell you, jeez!!" Canada exclaimed, grabbing Pablo from America. "I said you and Mex should just date because you act like an old married couple and forget I exist anyway!" Canada exclaimed.

"Nada... I'm so sorry! I didn't know you felt left out! You should've told us!" America exclaimed.

"You really think I would date that guy?" Mexico asked, being a tsundere.

"Wow. You don't have to sound so offended," America said.

"I'm just asking... like, I dunno... It's not like I LIKE you or anything!!" Mexico insisted.

"Are you saying you don't want me? Y'know there are some people who would kill to be with me!" America exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? Name five," Mexico said.

"Uhhh...,"

"Can't do it Huh?"

"Oh, you wanna f*cking go?!?"

"Go where?!?"

"I don't know but I'm gonna beat your a** regardless!"

What the two didn't realize, was that Canada started walking back to the camp without them.

"Well I think that you don't deserve me!" America exclaimed.

"Yeah! I deserve something better!" Mexico exclaimed. America gasped.

"Never before have I been so offended by something I 100% agree with," America said.