Holiday special boiiiiiissss

(Perhaps it is not Christmas where you are on earth right now. I had the realization that I should post this a day early because I'm not gonna waste your time with a 5000+ word chapter on Christmas Day. And if Christmas is not a thing you celebrate, I guess you get it early anyway so Y'know... fun)

(Warning: unprecedented amounts of fluff, sentimental bois being sentimental, and America gets drunk. Proceed with caution and remember to drink responsibly)

Canada slightly opened his eyes, hearing Sailors morning calls. He placed his pillow over his head, wanting a few more minutes of sleep

"B*TCH!" Canada could hear from downstairs. Sailor seemed to be much more desperate for attention today... Canada sighed, knowing that he should care for his screaming bird friend. He reluctantly climbed out of his comfortable bed and looked out the window, seeing his neighbors snow covered rooftops and the morning sun reflecting off of the freshly fallen snow. He stretched, eyeing his calendar, his eyes falling to the current day...

"Christmas? OH MY GOODNESS! ITS CHRISTMAS!" Canada exclaimed, suddenly remembering why his room was covered in festive decorations. Canada hurriedly got dressed, his enthusiasm waking his frog.

"Ribbit?" Pablo asked. Canada smiled.

"It's Christmas, Pablo! Objectively the most wonderful time of the year! but of course this is an opinionated statement...," Canada said, suddenly becoming conflicted as to whether or not it was fair to call Christmas the best holiday despite there being those who don't celebrate it. Canada decided to shake off his concerns. He picked up his frog and rushed to wake the others. First, he barged into Mexico's room.

"CHRISTMAS!" Canada exclaimed. That was all the motivation Mexico needed. In an instant, Mexico was out of bed, and the two of them rushed to wake up America.

"AME WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Canada exclaimed. America pulled his blanket over his head.

"Fivemoreminutes," America mumbled. Mexico grabbed him and threw him off the bed.

"FELIZ NAVIDAD MOTHERF*CKER," Mexico exclaimed. America groaned and stood up, but then started laughing good heartedly.

"Merry Christmas you a**holes," America said, hugging Mexico in a choke-hold. Greenland, having been woken up by the trios shouting, walked up to the bedroom door and leaned on the door frame.

"You three ready to open your presents?" Greenland asked. The trio excitedly rushed past him and down the stairs to the Christmas tree. Greenland chuckled at their childish nature.

The trio gathered around the pile of gifts and looked through them to find theirs. Mexico got some f*ckin kicka** earrings from America just as he promised, and custom guitar picks and art supplies from Canada. Mexico saw a small collection of large boxes all with his name on them. He opened the boxes to find various guitar parts. His eyes lit up.

"I remembered you saying how you wanted to construct and decorate your own guitar so...," Greenland said, wearing an expression that screamed 'I know, I'm the best mom'. Mexico set down the parts and hugged Greenland so tight Greenland was surprised his spine didn't snap in half.

"You are the best mom," Mexico said. Greenland smiled. Meanwhile, Canada was opening his gifts. He got a Christmas sweater with the ally flag on it from America, and a stuffed frog and a sketchbook from Mexico. He also found a large gift that was labeled to be for both him and Pablo (primarily Pablo). He opened it to find a sick new tank for Pablo.

"Ribbit!" Pablo croaked excitedly.

"You're welcome," Greenland replied. America was opening his gifts. He got a sick looking butterfly knife from Mexico, a brand new fiddle from Canada, and Mexico and Greenland combined their cash to get America an electric guitar.