This chapter walked so the next one could run away with its wallet

(This is the bestest most *favorite picture I've ever drawn and I want everyone to look at it (*besides Cajun_Yankees pic because that was also pretty dope) )

The trio had started to put together their own little base. Except spatially speaking, the base was actually rather large.

"Mex look! I put a cape on the chicken!" America exclaimed, holding up Cluck-Cluck who was fabulously modeling the cape in utter confusion.

"That's awesome. hey, how are those traps going by the way?" Mexico asked.

"They are going great my dude, we'll be eating rabbit stew tonight," America said.

"Buh-cawck!" Cluck-Cluck exclaimed, watching intently as Mexico cooked their unfertilized children over the fire.

"I know Cluck-Cluck, I'm sorry, but we gotta eat," Mexico said. Cluck-Cluck contemplated the meaning of existence and the idea that those who are weaker will feed those who can kill them, and your only hope of survival is living a merciless life of terror and bloodshed. Meanwhile, while Cluck-Cluck was contemplating, Mexico and America were playing tag in the forest.

"Are you guys actually gonna help do stuff?" Canada asked, taking a quick break from a long day of chopping down trees. America ran up to Canada and hit his shoulder.

"We're having fun, now come on! You're it!" America exclaimed, running away. Canada sighed and began joining in on the game. Back when they were kids, Canada used to suck at the game. But now he was older and taller and became a master of the art of tag.

"You're it!" Canada exclaimed, tagging Mexico.

"No fair! You got long legs! You're so fast! I missed when you were a little baby who could barely run without tripping on your own feet!" Mexico exclaimed.

"Pft, you say that as if you knew me since I was a baby," Canada said.

"I mean, it's close enough. You were a toddler," America said.

"I miss being young," Canada sighed.

"I don't," Mexico said. America sighed.

"We have such long tragic backstories... but being kids was fun. Only when our grandparents weren't around at least," America said.

"Yeah, but it would probably take an entirely new book to be able to fully tell their backstory," Nekomi said from within the inter dimensional travel void.

"What are you talking about?" Soviet asked.

"Oh nothing, just listening in on North America's conversation," Nekomi said.

"You can still hear them?" Cajun_Yankee asked.

"Yep! Just like how I can hear every single comment you readers make. Every. Single. One," Nekomi said.

"Wait, remind me who exactly you are again?" Soviet asked Cajun_Yankee.

"It doesn't matter, besides, she'll be out of this plain of existence soon enough," Nekomi said.

"Wha-,"

Meanwhile, Greenland was shouting at Hollywood over the phone while Antarctica and Arctic were trying to calm him down.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THEM?! GOD D*MN IT, IF YOU DONT USE YOUR PILES OF MONEY TO HIRE A SEARCH TEAM TO FIND THOSE IDIOTS I WILL SHOVE A GLACIER UP YOUR A**!" Greenland shouted into the phone. Antarctica took the phone from Greenland.

"Sorry about him, he's just really worried... you're preparing you helicopter?... ok, we'll be there," Antarctica said sweetly before hanging up. "Hollywood has a helicopter. We're going out to find them tomorrow morning,"

"Tomorrow?! Why not right now?!" Greenland exclaimed.

"I'm sure they just need to make a few preparations for the last minute rescue operation. We'll find them, ok? I think you just need to relax-," Arctic started.

"I can't! I-I... I can't let them die...," Greenland said. Antarctica wrapped his arm around Greenlands shoulder and led him to the couch. While they were there, trying to calm down, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Arctic said, heading towards the door. When she opened it, she held out her hand for the person to take it.

"Hello Arctic, nice to see you, It's Japan," Japan said, taking Arctic's hand.

"Japan! What brings you here?" Arctic asked.

"My sister has gone missing... again. Have you seen her anywhere around here? Or- well... you know what I mean," Japan said. Arctic smiled politely.

"I'll go ask my brother. You can come in!" Arctic exclaimed. The two walked into the living room, where Antarctica and Greenland were hanging out.

"Japan?" Greenland said.

"Greenland! I need your help, I lost Nekomi again and I have no clue where she could be! Do you think you can help?" Japan exclaimed.

"Oh... I also lost Canada, Ame and Mexico... I might be a bit busy, unless...," Greenland said, "unless Nekomi snuck on the plane with them, which is 100% something she would do," Greenland said. The adults all glanced at each other, knowing that they had to save their children before it was too late.

Meanwhile, the trio were hanging out by their campfire reminiscing the bad times.

"Remember when like, gay was a bad thing?" America asked.

"It wasn't bad, we were just stupid. Some people still are," Canada said.

"You right," America said.

"Hey, since we don't know what's in store for us... you guys wanna share some dark secrets?" Mexico asked.

"Sure, you only live once after all," America said.

"Heck yeah, truth or even harsher truth," Canada said with enthusiasm.

"Buh-cawck!" Cluck-Cluck exclaimed.