Americas terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

America woke up and realized he slept through his alarm.

"Sh*t.... I have an alarm?" America asked himself. He got up and began to get ready for the day. He had almost everything sorted out, but couldn't find his glasses. He rushed around the house trying to find them, but to no avail.

"Greenland, have you seen my glasses?" America asked.

"Oh, no. I haven't," Greenland said.

"Can you help me find them?" America asked.

"You don't need them. It's a cloudy day out and everyone already knows about your eyes," Greenland said.

"I know, I know, it's just more of a luck thing," America said.

"You'll be fine, now hurry. You don't want to be late for work," Greenland said.

"OHHHHH THATS WHY I SET AN ALARM!" America exclaimed, rushing out of the house. Greenland sighed.

"B*tch!" Sailor squawked.

"I worry about him too sometimes, Sailor," Greenland said.

America ran out of the house and hopped on his motorcycle, but then realized he didn't have his keys. He ran back in the house and looked everywhere, but again, his struggles were in vain.

"Do you need me to drop you off? I gotta go to the store anyway," Greenland said. America sighed, but nodded his head. Greenland drove America to the restaurant he was a waiter at. When he walked into the employees lounge, he saw his boss there.

"Ame! We were wondering where you were! I'm afraid I've got some bad news," His boss said. America sighed.

"Go ahead and hurt me," America said.

"Well you see... we're in a bit of a rough spot financially... so we're gonna have to let some people go.... and unfortunately- though I do understand you're a busy man- you have the least work hours out of everyone here... so unfortunately, you're fired," His boss said. America nodded and grabbed his stuff out of his locker.

"Understandable, have a nice day," America said. He walked outside and sat on the sidewalk, contemplating life. Russia sat next to him, which America didn't like because fanfic still scarred him.

"You got fired too?" Russia asked.

"Yep," America said.

"Need a ride home?" Russia asked.

"Russia, I've known you since you were a baby. You're gonna drive me all of the way across town, kick me out, and then tell me to walk the rest of the way pretending like you didn't just dump my a** in the middle of nowhere," America said.

"Sh*t.... I was really excited to do that," Russia said.

"Just go home, I'll call my mom to pick me up," America said. Russia left and America texted Greenland.

 Russia left and America texted Greenland