I'll think about it

C: hey Dad? For no reason in particular, can you send me the exact location where they're keeping Ame?

B: sure, whatever

C: ok bye I love youuuu

B: bye

Canada hung up, and a few minutes later got a text from Britain where America was.

"Ok... it looks like it's just across town... are you guys ready?" Canada asked. The three were dressed up in all black, and it looked as though they were going to kidnap someone. I mean, it you think about it, they are basically preforming a reverse kidnapping.

"Ribbit," Pablo said.

"I'm sorry Pablo, it's too dangerous. Stay here and guard the house, ok?" Canada said.

"Ribbit," Pablo said in disappointment.

Greenland, Mexico, and Canada got in the car. They had everything one would need to break into a facility. Lock picks, crowbars, explosives (just in case) and rope.

"So, what exactly are we supposed to do when we break him out?" Greenland asked.

"Bring him home," Canada replied.

"Ok... and what about when everyone inevitably comes looking for him?" Greenland asked.

"We'll figure that out when the time comes! One thing at a time, ok?" Canada said. Greenland rolled his eyes.

"We're going to jail," Greenland said.

"Yeah, but we'll be there together, and isn't that what really matters?" Mexico said, smiling. Canada nodded.

"Yep!" Canada exclaimed. Greenland sighed.

"Ugghhh I cant believe I associated myself with you three," Greenland groaned.

Once they got there, they snuck to the back door.

"What are we gonna do about the cameras?" Mexico asked. Greenland threw a rock at the camera, breaking it.

"Oh... ok," Mexico said. They broke the cameras and began to lock pick the door

"This is a shockingly easy lock for what is supposed to be a hospital... don't you think they'd try to have better protection?" Mexico said, unlocking the door. Canada shrugged.

"I mean, we should be grateful. We are trying to break in after all," Canada said. The three walked in quietly. The hall lights were still on, since there were still caretakers in the building. They snuck through the hallway and saw a front desk. They heard a few distant voices. The three hid in a dark corner.

"Are you sure we won't get in trouble?"

"It's late at night, I really don't see why we have to sit around at the front desk. Besides, it's just a quick break, what could go wrong?"

"Ok... I guess you're right,"

They heard the front door open and close. Canada rushed up to the desk. One of the computers was open and showing a patient list. Canada typed in 'America'.

"Ok... patient record... United States of America... 6'1... 166 pounds... symptoms of psychosis;

Behavioral: aggression, hostility, lack of restraint

Cognitive: belief that certain thoughts aren't his own, unwanted thoughts

Mood: general discontent, anxiety

Psychological: hearing voices, maniac episodes, visual hallucinations," Canada read off of the document.

"... damn.... does it have a room number?" Greenland said.