Breaking the law

(This is for all those people who sung for me in the comments last chapter. You know who you are <3)

 You know who you are <3)

--------------

Mexico and America were speeding down the highway with Snowball in the backseat.

"I got a bad feeling about this Mex...," America said.

"What?! We can't back out of this now! We already bought all of this cool heist gear!" Mexico exclaimed.

"Yeah... I don't know why we did that. Snowball was the only thing we were planning on stealing and he is already in the backseat," America said.

"Oh yeah... well, I guess it fits the aesthetic," Mexico said. America sighed.

"This is a really stupid idea... we left Canada and Greenland behind forever... we stole Antarctica's dog and Greenlands car... we don't even know where to go from here...," America said.

"Dammit! Why didn't you try thinking rationally BEFORE we decided to steal a dog and run away?" Mexico exclaimed.

"I never think ahead! You know this!" America exclaimed. Mexico sighed.

"Doesn't matter. We're in too deep now. We are just going to be on the run criminals for the rest of our lives," Mexico said. America started panicking.

"Oh god... what if we get caught? I can't go to prison! They'll like me there!" America exclaimed.

"We're not going to prison, just calm down," Mexico said.

Meanwhile, Greenland and Canada were walking back home.

"Greenland? Do you... do you think they're coming back?" Canada asked. Greenland sighed.

"Calm down Canada, you three always do stupid stuff like this. I'm sure it will be fine-," Greenland started.

"Shut up with that! When has it ever been fine?" Canada exclaimed. Greenland wanted to give him a reassuring answer, but he couldn't think of the last time everything turned out fine when they said it would.

"Hey guys!" Greenland heard a familiar voice call. Greenland and Canada turned around to see Antarctica in the drivers seat of his car.

"Antarctica! We need your help!" Greenland exclaimed.

"Oh? Is everything ok?" Antarctica asked.

"No, America and Mexico ran off with the car. We don't know why," Greenland said.

"Oh no! Hop in, I'll help you look for them!" Antarctica exclaimed. Greenland got in the passengers side while Canada got in the back.

"Sorry for inconveniencing you... I-I just-," Greenland started.

"Hey, don't worry about it! I'm glad to help. Besides, I was just heading to your place to pick up Snowball. I have the whole day to help you look," Antarctica said. Greenland sighed and smiled.

"Thank you...," Greenland said.

Meanwhile, America and Mexico were being chased by a police car.

"HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!" America exclaimed.

"OK SO MAYBE I RAN A FEW RED LIGHTS, THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO GET SO ANGRY AT ME!!" Mexico exclaimed. They turned the corner and saw a drawbridge that was lifted.

"OH MY GOD MEXICO DON'T YOU FRICKIN DARE," America shouted.

"F*CK IT!!! I'M GOING FOR IT," Mexico shrieked. Mexico drove full speed straight towards the elevated drawbridge. They both screamed as their car cleared the gap.

"HOLY SH- HOW DID WE ACTUALLY SURVIVE THAT?!??!" America screamed. Snowball howled victoriously. Mexico, America and Snowball were now speeding through the streets.

Meanwhile, Antarctica, Greenland and Canada were driving around looking for America and Mexico.

"So... how was your trip?" Greenland asked awkwardly while looking.

"It was great! My sister Arctic is starting her own adoption center! She accidentally left some of the adoption sheets in my car though," Antarctica said. Greenland nodded.

"That's awesome," Greenland said.

"Hey... do you guys hear sirens and speeding cars?" Canada asked, next thing they knew, Greenland's car started barreling straight towards them. The three of them screamed and Antarctica slammed down on the breaks, while the other car swerved out of the way and crashed into a nearby building.

"Oh god, we found them," Greenland said. Canada immediately rushed out of the car towards Mexico and America.

"Guys! Are you ok?" Canada exclaimed. Mexico and Snowball climbed out of the wreckage. They were luckily only a bit banged up. America climbed out with a broken arm.

"Frick everything," America said, slumping down on the ground. The police car that was chasing them pulled up. ASEAN got out of the drivers seat.

"Good job, you just added 1,000 dollars in damages to what was initially just three tickets," ASEAN said. "And unless you have a valid excuse as to why you were speeding through town, you could be facing potential jail time,"

"My dad is gonna be SO pissed...," Mexico said while looking down.

"Oh, he sure is young man!" Antarctica exclaimed. The trio looked up to see Antarctica and Greenland standing there wearing a 'just roll with it' expression.

"We're so sorry for our sons behavior sir, America was recently diagnosed with psychosis, and we believe the other might be facing PTSD," Greenland said. ASEAN raised an eyebrow.

"Your sons?" ASEAN exclaimed questioningly.

"Yes sir, we have the adoption papers right here," Greenland handed the adoption papers to ASEAN, In which he forged Spain, France and Britain's signatures. Luckily, ASEAN didn't know any of their signatures by heart.

"Hm, ok... and I do recall EU saying something about America being in a mental hospital... very well, you may have your sons back, but they still have to pay for the three tickets and the 1,000 dollars in damages," ASEAN said. Greenland and Antarctica nodded.

"Ok, come on you three, we are taking you back to the hospital," Antarctica said, helping America up. Canada helped Mexico to Antarctica's car, while Greenland carried Snowball.

"Did you guys just... adopt us?" America asked, his brain still scrambled from all the adrenaline.

"Don't get too excited, we just did it to save your a**es," Greenland said. America smiled.

"So you're actually our mom now!" America exclaimed. Greenland groaned, but couldn't help but smile.

"Whatever you do, don't tell your parents, ok?" Greenland said. The trio nodded. Antarctica laughed.

"I can't believe we basically just broke the law...," Antarctica said. Greenland laughed tiredly.

"Welcome to my life," Greenland said.