*insert funny marvel/dc reference*

The trio were spat out onto a street.

"Ow, my a**," Mexico said, having landed a** first on the asphalt. America was the first to stand up, and he helped the other two up because gentlemen should still be gentlemen to gentlemen. They looked around, and very quickly found the difference in this dimension.

 They looked around, and very quickly found the difference in this dimension

"Huh, I look pretty good in tights," America said.

"I'm flying," Mexico pointed out.

"Wow, so it's all about YOU now?" America exclaimed.

"Um... why is there a monster and why are we fighting it?" Canada asked.

"Cause Superheroes and stuff," Nekomi said.

"Fair enough," America said. The trio watched as their alternate selves beat the monster, saved the girl and saved the day. Once the superhero versions of them didn't seem busy, the trio walked up to talk to them. Their superhero selves saw them and were immediately confused.

"Ey, y'all seen any frog fragments around here?" America asked nonchalantly.

"What... is this?" S. Canada asked.

"We're you but less cool and we lost our frog so we're going around to find him. So do you know where a frog might be and also a bathroom?" Canada said.

"And food. We could go for some food as well," America said.

"I haven't drank water since yesterday," Mexico said.

"Um... I guess you three can join us at our base," S. America said.

"What?! What if they are villains in disguise? Remember what happened last week with that taco salesman that turned out to be an escaped convict with demon magic?!" S. Mexico exclaimed. S. America sighed.

"I should've known when I saw 'burger' listed as a type of taco," S. America said.

".... hey, uh.... all of this exposition aside, my bro's about to piss himself and my stomach is eating it's own lining. Can you figure out what to do about us faster?" America asked. The superheroes glanced at each other, and then decided to take the trio and their cat back to their base.

When they got there they went to the bathroom, ate some snacky snacks and drank water respectively. And they gave Nekomi some catfood they got while in the readers void.

"So... you three are us, but without super powers?" S. Canada asked.

"Unless you count chaos and destruction as a superpower, then yeah, we're you without powers," America said.

"How did you three even get your powers in the first place?" Mexico asked.

"Well, back during the Cold War, I was fighting my friend in a battle to the top. He was growing stronger each day, and I was determined to-," S. America started.