What if it is, Varsha will feel disgusting with me. She will leave me. She will hate me. Even I feel disgusted at myself.

I destroyed one girl's life. How can I?

I can't live my life without Varsha. Why God? I was happy for some time, but you took everything within seconds.

Why did you make me to do this sin? How can I do that? I can't.

" So, Karthick Anna is the father of Pravan," I heard Kamiya's voice.

" No, I can't be," I yelled and started to run.

I ran towards Arjun's home as I need answers. Now I am syncing all the details.

When Kamiya asked him about this, he looked at me, and then he replied that he won't reveal it. Now I feel that he didn't want to reveal it because of me.

In the Parking, He said that he can't and won't be selfish. Now I can understand everything that he doesn't want me or anyone to know about this.

Arjun is facing so many problems all these years because of me. Oh my god, I am loathing myself. Why did I born? I destroyed so many lives including Varsha.

I don't know, what I am going to explain? I can't see the disgust and hate in her eyes for me. It will surely kill me.

I remember our call conversation,

******************************

Flashback

Karthick's Pov

" Hi, Wifey," I greeted.

" Yes, Baby," Varsha replied.

" Baby, I am not baby," I whined.

" You are, but only to me," She replied.

" Oh, is it, Wifey?" I teased.

" Yes, it is," She replied, but I know she will be blushing there.

"Ok, Ok. Don't blush more. I am already missing my wife," I stated.

" It's just two days right. You will return back once after your cousin's marriage," She replied.

" Don't change the topic. You blushed right," I asked.

" No, I am not," She giggled.

"Oh, can I do a video call now?" I smirked.

" No, "She replied and I chuckled.

" I know you, " I replied.

"Ok. Yes, I am. Happy," She asked.

" This is not my girl. She won't lose like that. What happened?" I asked.

" Nothing," She replied.

" Spill it out already," I asked.

" Yesterday, my PG college mate called me and asked me that I can lend her Rs.10000. She will pay it back within a few months.

Her parents are upper middle class only. So, I don't know why she needs this much money and I was not close to her in our college days. So, I asked why did she need money?

She said that she wants to elope from her house as she got pregnant. When she informed her boyfriend, he is not ready to accept her and her baby. So, she wants to elope as she doesn't want to abort this baby.

She feels that if her family came about this, then they will force her to abort this." She explained.

" Already she did a mistake by loving the wrong person. Now, she is going to make her parents humiliated by eloping. This is the stupidest decision," I stated.

" I explained the same, Karthick. I told her to reveal this to her parents first and I asked her to explain her feeling whatever she feels which is right.

Today morning, She called me that her parents didn't accept her first after they came to know about her emotional attachment to her baby. They let her keep this baby.

They told her that they will try to convince that boy, but she refused as she doesn't want to be an unwanted burden to anyone. She thanked me for my words or else she would have taken another wrong decision," She said.

" Ask that girl to log a case against that boy, we can't leave these type of guys. Why are you stressed about this now?" I asked.

"Do you think it's easy to grow a child without his father? That too in this society," She asked and I didn't reply anything as I don't know what to say?

" That child is going to face this society wrath without any of his or her mistakes. It's all because of that guy.

He destroyed one person's life and don't have any regret. How can he be?" I can feel her disgust towards that boy through her words.

" I understand, Varshu. Don't be stressed about this. Ask that girl to log a case against that boy," I said.

" She already did. But, whatever the punishment which can't be equal to what that girl and her baby is going to face because of this society," She replied.

" I understand. There are some animals like this. What to do? I too want to kill everybody with my hands.

But I think your friend is very strong or else she won't decide like this and you too give emotional support or whatever the support to her whenever needed. Ok," I asked.

" Yes, I will," She replied.

" Ok, then change the topic. I don't want my Varshu to be like this," I changed the topic as I don't want her to be stressed.

*****************************************

Kathick's Pov

I too destroyed one girl's life. She is dead now, I don't know what happened to her? So many things are revolving around my head.

I entered the Arjun's home.

" Anna," Dharani said.

" Where is Arjun?" I asked.

" In his room, Anna. He said that he wants to be alone for some time. What happened? Why are you crying?" She asked with a tense look.

" Nothing, I need to speak with him. You stay here itself," I said and entered his room without knocking.

He is sitting on the bed while looking at the wall with the tears continuously flowing from his eyes.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him to face me," Is it true?"

Kamiya and Ishu enter the room and Ishu locked the door.

"What is true? What happened to you? Why are you crying?" He asked with concern.

" I am the father of Pravan. Is it true?" I asked.

He is startled at me

-------------------------------------------------------

34th and 35th chapters has been updated in webnovel. If you want, then you can read there. 

Thanks, Bye.