First Hug

Kamiya's Pov

"So, shall we start? Before that I want you to cut your call," He smirked.

That's all, Kami. You are done, there is nobody to help you here.

You need to help yourself. Yes Kami, you have to deal with this yourself. I know you can.

"What call? What I have to cut?" I asked him muddled.

"Oh, Sorry. Did I say 'cut your call'? Oh No, I just want you to switch off your phone as I won't trust myself.

Since I was saying the same thing in the call before coming here. I think, I mistakenly told the same," He explained.

I smirked inwardly and told him with a blank face," No Problem Akhil, but I won't switch off my phone.

I thought you would have heard everything about me through Swetha. But I think, you don't know anything. I am not the person whom you can order around.

If you accept it or not, I don't care. I will do what I feel correct. Is It clear?"

"If you want, I will also switch off the mobile," Akhil said with a convincing look.

"I don't care. What you will do with your mobile? Akhil," I stated.

"It's Ok. You don't have to do anything. But if we are going to be in one team, I want you to cooperate with me," He told me with a blank look.

"First of all, you need to understand one thing, Akhil. I am not in your team yet. If I am also, I won't act on your command. You can suggest to me, I will decide what I need to do. Ok," I smirked.

"You also need to understand something, Kamiya. I am also not the person who will do whatever you say.

With or without you, I will do what I thought to do. Arjun was, is, and will be the loser. I will make sure of that," He smirked.

Now I feel like strangling him, but I can't even show my anger.

So I kept a straight face and asked, "Why are you doing this? What is your motive behind this?"

"I am not answerable to you. And you are nobody to me Mrs. Kamiya Arjun," He smiled smugly at me.

Kami, you can't let this go. Think something.

"Are you sure? You won't need my help in the future," I asked.

" Are you ready to help me?" He puts the question to my question.

" I will. If It helps me to get rid of this relationship, but as I said before, you can't rule me," I said.

" Ok, then I am not the dictator when it comes to you. Maybe, We can discuss and decide. Is it fine?" He asked.

" Fine," I said.

" At last," I cut him off and asked, "Now, tell me. Why are you against Arjun?"

"This is revenge, Kamiya," He uttered.

"But, For what?" I asked.

"He hurt my loved one in the past. That's all, I can say as far now," He declared.

" I want to know the full story," I stated.

"Let's save it for the future," He replied.

Ok, kami. You have to wait. You can't let it out in one go. You need to make them trust you first.

But who is that person? Why Arjun is going to hurt somebody? Did Arjun really hurt someone?

No, He can't. My Arjun can't do that. Don't think like that.