Wedding Night

Kamiya's Pov

"Hi, beautiful. Welcome to my team," I got shocked by his voice.

"Akhil," I muttered my thought.

Yes I knew him, how can I forget this voice? You all know my friend Ishu who is my office colleague right.

Akhil and Ishu loved each other in their training period. After she got posted in Chennai and he is in Coimbatore, we became very close. After some time he broke up with her without any reason suddenly. At that time, She was always crying over his pics and their call recording.

He doesn't see me or heard my voice, but I have seen him in the pics and heard his voice in their call recordings.

Now also, she will feel down sometimes because of him. She had not moved on yet, here he is cheating on another innocent girl.

What a disgusting person he is?

"I clearly told Swetha to don't say my name as I want to introduce myself.

How did you know my name?.. Who are you?" Akhil asked me with a doubting voice.

Oh my god, what have you done Kami? You can't show your identity to him. You have to act like them, then only you can able be know more about them and their plan.

Think something Kami..........

While I am thinking, I saw the screen of the mobile. Yes, I got it.

"Actually Swetha didn't tell me anything, but your contact name in her phone is Akhil," I told him with a casual look as Swetha is noticing me.

Swetha slapped her forehead lightly with a sheepish smile like how doesn't she thought about this.

"Seriously, she can't do a single thing without a mistake. Oh my god, what I am doing to do with her?" Akhil told me like he is speaking to himself.

"Ok, let's leave that. Since you have become my team when we are going to meet in person?" He started speaking with me casually.

"Mr. Akhil, I didn't accept it yet. How can I trust you with my future? Who are you to me?" I asked him these questions to make him spill out his grudge against Arjun.

"You are right. Let's meet in person to discuss this, Sweetheart," He stated.

I can't take his endearment anymore. It's like a nauseating to me.

"First of all, keep your endearment to yourself. I don't like when the third person calls me that," I ordered him with an irritated face.

"Ok ...Ok. Hold your horses. You can't accept mine, that is fine. But how are you going to accept your husband's endearments whom you don't like...... Anyway, Bye," He told me this to irritate me, but he doesn't know that I love my Arjun.

"That's none of your business. I can take care of myself. Bye," I hang up on him without hearing his response.

"He is always like this with everybody. So, don't take him seriously," Swetha told.

I gave her a mobile and replied with my smile.

She left after sharing our contact numbers with each other. Subsequently, I let out a breath as relief and saved the voice recording in my mobile with a smirk.

******************

Author's Pov

Everybody left for the airport and boarded the flight. The Elders have made Arjun sit with Karthick and Kamiya to sit with Dharani as they thought Arjun and Kamiya will fight with each other if they sit together. They don't want them to fight with each other in public places.